A Catastrophe

This fellow actually had an ambiguous smile on his face.

"What you're saying is ..."

Gu Momo glared at him, "What kind of identity are you now, actually here? Do you know what my identity is?"

"I know. You are the wife of the Marquis of Nangong Manor. I am the current The Crown Prince. We are committing adultery now!" Feng said with a smile. Right now, his identity was the current The Crown Prince Ye Kongchen.

She had just divorced Nangong Lianyue not long ago. If others found out that he was with Nangong Lianyue's nominal direct mother, they might even criticize him and get him into the circle.

Hearing this, Gu Momo also felt that it was a little difficult to deal with.

Although this The Crown Prince truly deserved his name, he did not occupy military power. One-third of the military power in the court was in the hands of Ninth Emperor Uncle Ye Hanxiao.

One third was still controlled by Uncle Cao, but Uncle Cao was not Yekong Chen's uncle, but his younger brother, the seventh prince, Yekong Sheng's uncle.

The emperor of today likes to play the game of balance between the dynasties the most.

The last third was in the hands of Great General Ouyang Pingjiang, and the original Night Sky Chen had cancelled Nangong Lianyue's marriage in order to marry Ouyang Pingjiang's daughter.

Right now, Nangong Lianyue was afraid that after killing Gu Momo, the second one would come to deal with the Crown Prince, Yekong Chen.

"When did they tell you to be serious?" Seeing that it was too late outside and that there were people coming and going, Gu Momo tidied up her clothes first.

She could not comb her hair in a bun, but the wind pulled it up for her.

'"I'm serious too. Look at you now occupying the identity of a Marquis Mansion 's wife, but your movements are extremely inconvenient. That woman was able to cause trouble for you the last time. Sooner or later, there will be more. You can't be so trivial every day, right? Why don't you marry me?"

What he said seemed reasonable, but in fact, it didn't make any sense even after careful examination.

Firstly, she was just a merchant girl. If she separated from Marquis Nangong He, or was abandoned, not to mention a serious family, she wouldn't want it anymore. The crown prince's princess couldn't even think of a concubine.

Even a servant would have to be spared half a day of scrutiny.

It could be said that their current identities and obstacles were not only based on their status, but also on their ethics.

He is the Lord, and she is the minister's wife.

How could a future monarch want a woman that his subjects had married?

Moreover, this woman had a nominal daughter who was engaged to him.

The entire capital was watching. The entire royal family was eyeing them covetously. Gu Momo knew that they weren't strong enough to ignore the rules of this world.

"You should marry the eldest young miss of the Ouyang Clan! After obtaining the military power of General Ouyang, you will be able to contend against Ye Hanxiao." Gu Momo simply geographed the complicated relationships here, but she finally made this decision.

"Are you serious?" His eyebrows twitched.

Gu Momo nodded and then smiled as if she knew what he was thinking. "I can trust you!"

But he was unwilling.

"If the military power belongs to Ouyang Zijiang, just relying on a woman might not be enough to win him over. Perhaps one day, the opposite will happen!" If he didn't have military power, if Ninth Emperor Uncle Ye Hanxiao turned around to deal with him, it would be very easy for him to step down as the Crown Prince.