Brother Qu, what's wrong with Momo

That girl had already fainted by him.

After learning that Gu Momo had been taken away, Ye Mingfeng went through many twists and turns to find out what kind of Martial Alliance Master Meeting Elder Kong had organized in Bianzhou, and arranged for the heads of various sects to attend.

The people in the Demon Gate inquired. It turned out that Kong always wanted to carry out the oath of the Profound Iron Token thirty years ago, but that person was Gu Momo.

Ye Mingfeng didn't know whether to laugh or cry, but luckily, the old servants in the sky had good food and drinks, so he didn't let anything happen to his servant girl.

"Silly girl, if it weren't for you, could I be here?" Ye Mingfeng couldn't help but say.

Gu Momo blushed, but her heart was somewhat sweet.

Ye Mingfeng's expression was somewhat gloomy. It was also Elder Kong who had placed her father under house arrest during this period of time. She did not know that the outside world had already fallen out.

His identity could no longer be concealed.

Therefore, this time, after taking over his family's girl, he would directly meet the Demon Cult's General Altar. In the future, he would never allow her to do such a dangerous thing again.

"Let's go home!" Ye Mingfeng put his big hand on Gu Momo's small hand.

The temperature transmitted from their palms caused the two of them to be stunned for a moment.

However, Gu Momo was still unable to follow Ye Mingfeng, otherwise, all her previous efforts would be in vain.

"Go back where?" She asked innocently.

Ye Mingfeng was stunned for a moment. He had actually let nature take its course and said the word'go home 'just now.

Looks like he's lost his life.

He thought that it would be good for him to carry the love and hatred entanglement in his previous life. He didn't want the heart-wrenching truth to be told to such a pure girl.

"Go back to our own home!"

If they weren't in the Devil Religion, they could also build a nice palace in the mountains near the Devil Religion. From now on, that was their home.

As for the mask, he could take it off, use disguise or weave a new lie.

No matter what, he didn't intend to let Gu Momo suffer a second injury.

Some people say that deceiving a person is simple for a moment, but it is rare for a lifetime!