You are my woman

Men all had macho plots in their hearts. Gu Momo glanced at Xiao Jingchen. If this man was the most powerful man in the world, then this plot would be even more serious.

Gu Momo was still unable to leave this world, so she naturally could not offend Xiao Jingchen. She immediately replied firmly, "No!"

This made Xiao Jingchen's mood slightly better.

"Don't mention the name Cheng Yu in the future. You are my woman!"

Gu Momo was speechless, and she didn't know who had mentioned it earlier. What made Gu Momo even more suspicious was that Xiao Jingchen obviously liked Danyang very much in the original plot.

If it weren't for Danyang Yiyu, Xiao Jingchen wouldn't have let go.

He was a matchmaker, but he was also the biggest villain. He had arranged many things for Cheng Yu to suffer.

"Are you really that willing to part with Princess Danyang?" Gu Momo asked tentatively.

After Xiao Jingchen looked at her for a long time, he smiled.

He even hooked his nose with his finger, "So you're jealous?"

It was good that she was jealous, which meant that this woman was not as calm as she appeared on the surface. She was always worried about herself in her heart.

I really want to marry her back now, but the time is not right.

"You have to wait for me for a while. I won't disappoint you." Originally, the Empress Dowager, the Prime Minister, and the others were all exerting pressure on him to marry the Empress Dowager's mother as the Empress.

In the past, Xiao Jingchen was unwilling. He had seen that girl being unreasonable and unreasonable. How could a woman without a brain not have a brain?

Now that he was interested in Gu Momo, he felt that woman was not worthy of being the Empress.

Gu Momo didn't really care about what he said.

In the end, she was still kissed by the man in a daze.

After all, he couldn't stay in the Gu Clan for too long.

"You are my woman. This, this place belongs to me." He drew his chest and nodded her head.

"Speak!" Forcing her to look into his eyes.

Gu Momo wanted to be speechless, but on the surface, she nodded shyly, "Yes!"

Xiao Jingchen sighed. He had an intuition that she was not speaking from the bottom of his heart.

The woman hid many secrets, and one day he would dig out all her secrets.

Unfortunately, he had to go to court tomorrow morning, so he left in a hurry.

After Gu Momo left, she sat on the bed blankly for a while. She didn't know if Xiao Jingchen's change was good or bad for the next mission.

The next morning, after the morning court was over, Gu Momo was released from her grounding as soon as Gu Momo returned home, and Gu Momo was given a nurturing nanny.

Gu Momo also heard one thing, because after Xiangguo Temple returned, the Song Clan continued to send messages to the Cheng Clan, but in the end, they were stopped halfway by Gu Fa.

Only then did she know that the Song Clan had been sending Gu Momo messages to the Cheng Clan. This was simply ruining the reputation of a daughter's clan.

Father Gu directly asked her eldest brother to take care of his own woman. His eldest brother also felt very embarrassed and had been resting with his concubine for the past few days.

Madam Song felt wronged. In order to make Big Brother change his mind, she unexpectedly came up with a bad plan. She used a method to make Big Brother come back that night and used medicine.

Gu Lang becomes energetic and asks for her all night, but the next morning, Madam Song's bed is full of blood.

It turned out that she had lost her child.

When Big Brother found out that all of this was caused by the medicine that the Song clan had given him, he completely disliked her.

Madam Song didn't even need to make a move to be defeated by her own stupidity.