Ye Jingzhi's ruthlessness

This was the first time I saw him. He was Qingfeng Langyue, Young Master Mo Shangshi Wushuang, dressed in white and carrying a book business spirit.

However, when he saw him this time, he saw that his eyebrows were somewhat ferocious. Even his elegant expression and business spirit had completely disappeared. The only thing left was a fierce gaze that chose to devour others.

"Gu Momo, aren't you surprised at all?" He raised his eyebrows.

Gu Momo nodded, "It's all in your hands. What else can I say?"

It could only be said that he was careless. In this world, the only bargaining chip was to know the plot. However, in this world, either the demons' magic power was high, or even a weak scholar like Ye Jingzhi was stronger than ordinary people because he had consumed a pill.

Gu Momo really didn't have much of an advantage.

She always felt that this mission had a high chance of failing, but before that moment, she could not give up.

She was silent, but he didn't listen.

"Are you thinking that Mo Li can come out to save you now?" He smiled cruelly.

This man was not only a piece of trash, he was also vindictive. Gu Momo sighed. It was not impossible for him to be hypocritical and cowardly. It was just that it was too difficult to soften his heart.

On the one hand, she didn't have enough time, and on the other hand, with Mo Li doing the comparison, Gu Momo looked at Ye Jingzhi and felt that he was incurable.

"Didn't you make preparations long ago?" She did not cry nor make a fuss, but calmly accepted the truth in front of her.

He felt that this woman's scheming was indeed very deep, so he had really misjudged her at the beginning.

"You're right, it's impossible for Mo Li to save you, or perhaps no one can save you!"

As he said this, a gloomy look flashed across her brows, causing her to feel shocked.

The carriage turned around and soon arrived at a mansion. It could be seen that this place was decorated with golden light. Although it entered through the back door, the delicacy of the back door was still as exquisite as spring and filled with flowers.

Gu Momo wanted to remember the location of this place, but unfortunately, the other party did not give her the chance. At this moment, two black-clothed men had already brought her inside.

After opening a small door, it was a dark tunnel. The deeper it went, the deeper it was a dark prison.

There were candles all around, and in the middle was an iron rack, which was roasted red.