Fourteenth Mission Immortal Hero World

----THIS IS A SMALL ARC SO I POSTED IN A CHAPTER---

After returning to the starry sky, Gu Momo added three points of luck to her martial power.

Gu Momo: Female, 23 years old.

Appearance: 80.

Stamina: 55.

Intelligence: 62.

Charm Points: 88.

Skills: Overbearing President's Ancient Love Sealing Technique, Double Cultivation Technique, Eight Nine Mysterious Techniques, Star Body Tempering Technique.

Looking at the addition of a Star Body Tempering Technique to his skill, Gu Momo felt that it was a bit of a chicken's rib. He didn't care.

When Night appeared in front of her, she was still cold.

"I didn't find the soul of the wind! In this life, he fused with Logue's original soul, so he was so smart." Gu Momo was stunned by Ye's words.

"Does that mean he will become a fool in his next life?" A strange scene appeared in Gu Momo's mind. It was that Feng hugged her thigh and cried while calling her mother.

The corner of his mouth twitched coldly.

Ye: "..."

"Not really. Besides, did I say that you would meet him in your next life? Don't forget that you are a questor. Your purpose is for the quest, not for love!" His usually ice-cold voice actually gave off a hint of anger.

Gu Momo vaguely said, "I see."

Actually, she had completed every task very seriously.

However, it was obviously inappropriate to talk back to the boss.

"Di Fanchen, will he wake up?" Gu Momo changed the topic, "Is he going to carry out a mission when he wakes up?"

After she finished speaking, she discovered that Ling Lie's gaze had stopped on her.

All right, all right, she's not asking.

"I'm going to the next mission!" She didn't know what was wrong. Why does the night seem so sensitive to these topics?

Seeing her fly into the void, he heaved a sigh of relief.

Afraid of being seen through by her.

A figure dressed in white was beautiful, and his eyes were as cold as the Nine Heavens Mysterious Moon.