Mission 4 Stallion World

However, her heart softened. She was unwilling to let Mu Han suffer from guilt for the rest of her life.

In the end, Jiang Duo was caught. It was only because of Gu Momo's actions that his heart lit up with hope.

"Momo, you like me, don't you?" His gaze was burning as he looked at Gu Momo.

Otherwise, he wouldn't have been reminded at the last moment.

Unfortunately, Gu Momo shook her head and said, "I just feel that it's too easy for you to die like this!"

Then, a mocking smile appeared on the corner of his mouth, and Jiang Duo was stunned.

"No, it can't be like this." His expression was exceptionally painful, and he wanted to hold Gu Momo back.

However, Mu Han had already picked Gu Momo up.

"Don't forget to take wedding photos today. Look at how dirty you are now." Although Mu Han spoke in a teasing tone, no one knew what kind of pain he felt when he learned that she had been taken away.

Fortunately, he installed the GPS positioning system on the watch that Gu Momo bought and quickly found it.

He drove all the way through the red light, wishing he could go any faster.

But everything's fine now.

He could finally watch her put on her wedding dress and be his woman.

The progress bar above Gu Momo's head was already 100%. Looking at the panic that Mu Han had regained, her hand touched his cheek.

"I love ..." You!

His heart suddenly stopped beating.

She could feel the heartbreaking pain of this man in front of her, but she could not calm his emotions.

The damned Lord of Darkness still pulled her back into space.

Even her emotions were filled with negative energy.

There was not the slightest bit of joy in completing the task.

"Are you in love?" The black shadow could not see any emotional fluctuations.

However, Gu Momo immediately woke up.

"My lord" She entered the play too deeply and almost forgot that she was just a passing guest in a hurry from one world to another.

If he invested too much emotion, his attitude towards the mission would eventually become bigger and bigger.