Revenge Begins

After that, his head popped out. When he first came out, he appeared in all sorts of different forms, appearing in all sorts of deaths. It was extremely terrifying.

However, not long after, Gu Momo calmly sized them up with her gaze.

"You guys have already escaped this place. Everyone, think of a way to leave the ghost and revive!"

If it weren't for the ghosts' murderous aura, they wouldn't be filled with resentment. However, it wasn't so easy to reincarnate in this situation.

"We don't want to reincarnate, we want to kill Di Fanchen."

"Yes, kill Di Fanchen!"

"I still want to seek revenge on the person who killed me!"

"Me too!"

One by one, their red eyes gathered a ball of anger above their heads.

It was difficult to reason with these ghosts. Gu Momo used her breakthrough to find the one with the strongest anger value and directly used her baleful aura to attack them.

In an instant, the ghost was wiped out.

As a result, the female ghosts looked at Gu Momo in horror, and Gu Momo obviously did not expect her strength to be this powerful.

"Either follow me and find a way to leave this place to reincarnate, or die!" Gu Momo realized that her heart had hardened a little.

However, there was no other way. If these ghosts really escaped and were unwilling to return to the Underworld, it would only bring disaster to the world.

Thinking of this, Gu Momo's expression became firm.

However, the fact that so many ghosts had escaped from the bottom of the well had alarmed the rest of the ghost slaves, and Gu Momo and the other ghosts were immediately surrounded.

The ghost slaves weren't weak, and the power within the ghost ghost could be controlled by them.

Wherever the ghost slaves went, the strength of the ghosts was actually weakening.

One of these ghosts was Ouyang Han's junior sister.

Seeing the endless slaughter around him, he blessed Gu Momo with his own resentment.

"If you can go out, can you do me a favor? I am the descendant of the Xuanmen Sect, my father is Ouyang Xu, and my senior brother is my adopted son Ouyang Han. Tell them not to look for me anymore. Tell my father that I have wronged him and shouldn't be angry with him that day!"

After saying that, Gu Momo felt her strength increasing, while Ouyang Han's shadow as her junior sister grew weaker and weaker.