To Be Forced To Win

Not long after, Old Man Han sent someone to look for them and said that he wanted them to return to the Han Clan!

Gu Momo didn't agree, "The Grandpa said that he didn't agree with my daughter-in-law. I'm going to rely on myself. What are you doing?"

"Young Madam, the Grandpa has agreed to let you go back!" The butler also looked a little helpless.

Actually, everyone knew that Gu Momo was only playing this move to gain the recognition of the Han Clan.

Old Man Han also understood that the Han Clan could not afford to lose this person, so he wanted to invite her back. The Han Clan would not be stingy with a room.

The key was to return to the Han Clan and teach them a lesson.

The nails in Gu Momo's hand had just been smeared and stretched out in front of Han Mingtuo. Her tender white hands and slender fingers were as slender as jade. The colors of the nails after smearing were magnificent and flourishing.

"Does it look good?" There was a faint smile at the corner of her mouth.

Han Mingtuo nodded, "How beautiful!"

Just like what Old Man Han said, she wasn't the most beautiful, the best-built, or the smartest, but her body seemed to be filled with a kind of charm that made him admire her.

This was the first time she married a woman she had only known for more than two months, and then eloped. Now, she did not feel any regret at all.

She still felt like an endless song, an endless book that needed to be read by him.

"No matter what, you are the best!" He embraced her waist affectionately.

The two of them had actually fed a bunch of bodyguards and old butler dog food for this real-life affair.

"Young Master, Young Mistress, no matter what, you two have to go back Today. Otherwise, I would be very difficult to deal with!" The old butler finally couldn't help but glance at the bodyguard beside him.

The bodyguard approached Gu Momo and Han Mingtuo knowingly.

Gu Momo hugged Han Mingtuo's neck, raised her right foot, and suddenly kicked out. The black-clothed bodyguard flew up and smashed heavily into the door.

Immediately after, Gu Momo spun another flying kick and several bodyguards were knocked down in turn.

Han Mingtuo was dumbfounded when he saw this, and the old butler also looked dazed, as if he had seen a ghost.

Didn't she say that this young miss of the Gu family was so delicate that she had not even passed the PE exam before?