Without Regret

"It's been a year. Do you regret it?" Gu Momo said slowly. She looked at the skinny man in front of her. He was valiant and valiant. The Ninth Prince of the War God Realm, who had caused countless girls in the capital to go crazy, had disappeared.

At this moment, even if he was left on the streets, everyone would think that he was just a beggar with a stinking stench and would not think of the man from before.

After a long time, he didn't say anything.

When Gu Momo was asking, his heart was also answering her answer, not regretting it!

Because of their different standpoints, they would not hesitate to pay a huge price to protect their country, let alone kill 37 people by mistake. If these 37 people could be exchanged for the safety of hundreds of thousands of soldiers and civilians.

He still didn't regret what he said!

The only regret was that he didn't kill the woman in front of him. I was wrong.

Gu Momo could probably guess what he was thinking. So he hated him very much. This prison was set up for him.

Thirty-seven lives. If he didn't suffer enough torture every day, how could he console those souls?

But Ye Hanxiao was a tough guy.

This time, his leg was broken, his entire body was wounded, his dantian was crippled, and he had to breathe a little when he said a few words. It was as if he had walked a circle through the gates of hell.

Gu Momo did not have any sympathy, nor did she have the qualifications to sympathize with Ye Hanxiao on behalf of those 37 lives.

"Do you want to see her? She's getting married Today!" Gu Momo said slowly.

Ye Hanxiao's eyes, which had always been calm, suddenly shot over, especially terrifying in the darkness.

"Do you want to see him?" Gu Momo asked casually.

Ye Hanxiao's hand was trembling all the time. Want to see him? Of course he wanted to, but seeing him like this, he was embarrassed.

Gu Momo winked at the prison head, and the prison head unlocked the lock for him.

With his current appearance, he would never be able to leave this cell.

"You are free from Today onwards!" Gu Momo said indifferently.

Punishment did not necessarily mean that in the darkness, under the azure sky and daylight, he would be able to see the way everyone looked at him. From the worship and admiration of the past to the disgust and fear of the present, there were two extremes.

When he came out, Ye Hanxiao dodged a little, because the guards accompanying him only carried him onto the streets and threw him down.

Gu Momo saw it in the carriage. Many people in the crowd couldn't avoid it.

"Aiya, why does this person smell so bad? How disgusting. I wonder if he's sick or not?"

"That's right, it's better to stay away from him!"

After everyone finished speaking, they scattered.

Ye Hanxiao was clearly afraid that everyone would recognize his appearance. In the end, he saw that everyone's words were so consistent that they had determined that he was just a terrifying person who had been abandoned by others.

There was nothing to be afraid of.

At this moment, a group of trumpets and suonas were blowing. When they passed by, Ye Hanxiao was standing in the middle. He had always wanted to crawl away, but his legs couldn't use any strength.