It's going to be 1 straight, 1 straight up

Just how well it had been spread a few days ago, now there were a series of slap-in-the-face incidents.

For example, Chen Liangliang, who had been admiring Liang Chen silently at the beginning, started to say that the reason why she spat Gu Mo that night was because Liang Chen had promised her benefits. But now, Liang Chen had stopped promising and even banned her, so he had no choice but to come out and "denounce" her.

Everyone who knew the truth knew that what Chen Liangliang was saying was all nonsense. Because before, she did not agree with Gu Momo and secretly liked Liang Chen, but was this important?

Most importantly, the audience believed that Chen Liangliang was under Liang Chen's orders.

This was just the beginning of Liang Chen's fall from the high end. Then, the novels on the Internet were written by someone else, and the songs were not original. This kind of thing followed one after another.

Hua Guo was still interrogating Liang Chen. It was impossible for Mu Han to reveal anything about the USB flash drive, but other dirty water could be poured on him. Originally, this credit was not his.

As a result, the compliments of the navy were so good, and now they were cursing Liang Chen so fiercely.

Almost to the point where the whole nation shouted and fought.

"How can this Liang Chen be so shameless? Fortunately, I still liked him so much back then?"

"It's also his agency's fault for being too cunning to come up with such a disgusting method to create stars?"

"No matter what, Liang Chen himself is shameless. After all, he stole Elder Liang's composition. Otherwise, Sheng Xing would not believe him."

Old Liang was a deceased composer. His music style was biased towards the ancient style. Of course, in the past, he had followed a wave of trends and even dabbled in rock and hip hop. There wasn't any reaction. Since the USB flash drive couldn't be revealed, it was better to say that Liang Chen had plagiarized the music of the seniors and said that he had plagiarized the music of the seniors.

The audience's acceptance rate was also high, and Gu Momo saw the plot soar to 90%.

About that time, Liang Chen's USB drive was about to be examined.

Her heart was in chaos. Things were about to settle down, but she couldn't be happy at all. She stroked her stomach and went to the hospital for a check-up, but she still couldn't get pregnant.

When Mu Han saw Gu Momo frowning, he walked over and cut her hair.

"What's wrong? Was it because the last scene couldn't be filmed? Why don't I get someone to talk to the director?"

Mu Han's words about finding someone probably weren't just simple. The cliff was full of coercion and temptation.