117

The living could not compete for the dead, so Gu Momo won.

From her woman's point of view, she hated, hated, and disgusted her.

Can't you?

If Ouyang Han wanted to go, she would accompany him!

She wanted to see if Di Fanchen would sacrifice himself or live in seclusion if he really couldn't defeat him!

The night in the Ghost Market was Gu Momo's happiest night of the year.

Di Fanchen finally saw her resplendent smile and his heart melted.

He unconsciously looked at her infatuated.

Because she hadn't played with her phone for a long time, Gu Momo held onto the fruit she bought from Hades and didn't even know how to use many functions. She tried her best to develop new functions.

Someone stared at her with an idiotic expression. After Gu Momo finished her work, she suddenly asked, "Oh right, I bought a mobile phone. Don't you need to buy a phone card?"

How to use without a phone card.

In the end, Di Fanchen took out his phone and took a face-to-face photo. A name that could be dialed appeared on it.

So high-tech.

Gu Momo felt that it was really fun. When she lowered her head, Di Fanchen's hand touched her hair.

"Momo, can you stop looking at your phone and look at me!"

Gu Momo looked up at him unexpectedly, expressing her confusion.

"I'm such a beautiful man standing in front of you. Of course you look at me better!" Di Fanchen explained with a smile.

That sounds familiar.

Her eyes were slightly red as she waved her hand and said, "Bow your head!"

Di Fanchen lowered his head, but he suddenly felt a sudden kiss on his lips, causing him to feel a little confused.

Gu Momo asked, "Do you remember anything?"

Di Fanchen nodded.

Gu Momo was overjoyed.

"I remember something."

"A thousand years ago, you were so naughty!"

Gu Momo's expression dimmed. It was impossible for many things to be so similar, but it was not him.

However, Di Fanchen felt that his girl had finally gained enlightenment.

"Momo, a kiss isn't like you. You're just teasing me at best!" Because she was the one who teased him first.

So he held her cheek and deepened the kiss.

Gu Momo's eyes hadn't closed yet, and she was somewhat dumbfounded. He was very dissatisfied. She didn't put in any effort. It seemed like he wasn't working hard enough.

The kiss was deep, but she was more nervous than ever.

Wind, is that you?

But she was really flustered, because her heartbeat didn't change at all.

She did not know why he could always recognize her in the crowd every time, but without his recognition, she could not recognize him.

This was also her most self-blaming point. It was as if she was clearly in love with each other, but she did not love her enough.

Her entire body stiffened. She was afraid that she would come forward and mistakenly recognize Xiao Hei as her lover. That was why she had created so many black dragons.