Bai Yuchen Doesn't Want You Anymore

"Momo, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have treated you like that ..."

"Momo, can you come back? It's dangerous outside!"

"Momo, no matter what, I won't force you!"

"..."

Looking at these messages, Gu Momo felt that yesterday was her willfulness.

However, after calling Bai Yuchen again, he discovered that his phone had been switched off the entire time.

Gu Momo was a little flustered.

"How is it? Do you want to be my girlfriend?" Li Fei Han asked again.

At this time, Gu Momo only wanted to find Bai Yuchen. This was rare. His phone was turned off and he hadn't come to pick her up for school yet.

It was as if Li Fei Han had eaten Gu Momo.

However, under the gazes of everyone, Gu Momo lifted her foot and kicked Li Fei Han 's crotch. Li Fei Han did not notice for a moment and bent over.

His expression was very painful.

"Get lost!" Gu Momo pushed and Li Fei Han fell to the ground.

This move of hers wasn't light!

The boys in the class felt a lot of pain when they saw this.

Gu Momo took advantage of this time to run out!

"Lin Momo, stop!" At this time, An Jianxin's sense of justice exploded again.

However, Gu Momo did not listen to her words at all.

He left directly.

An Rui says happily, "Sister, I told you, she's not the kind of person you say she is!"

An Jianxin saw that Li Fei Han was injured, and she was already very upset.

Gu Momo was simply a crazy woman!

"No evidence? The walls at the school gate are all pasted up! You'd better go take a look yourself!" She helped Li Fei Han up.

At this moment, Gu Momo also rushed to the Bai Clan!

The butler of the Bai Clan had just finished preparing the soup and was about to take the bus to the hospital.

Seeing that it was Gu Momo, she immediately said happily, "Miss Lin, you're finally back. Don't you know that Young Master was thinking about you last night and the phone couldn't be reached?"

Gu Momo heaved a sigh of relief when she heard that Bai Yuchen was still there.

"Then where is Big Brother Yu Chen now?" Gu Momo asked.

The butler held the fish soup that had been cooked a long time ago and said, "It's in the hospital! There was a car accident yesterday ..."

The butler didn't know that Bai Yuchen had an accident while looking for Gu Momo. Moreover, it was still in the brain. Last night was the most dangerous time.

At this moment, the Bai Clan 's parents had already cancelled their trip and were on their way back.

"Then Uncle Hai, hurry up and take me there!" Gu Momo was very anxious.

Actually, Bai Yuchen had already woken up at this moment. However, after he woke up, he felt that something was wrong because there seemed to be another person inside his body.

Trying to control his body.

Several times, the two of them had quarreled and almost made the nurse think that they were mentally ill and transferred to another hospital.