Shaking For Ten Years

Until he went to school, Gu Momo did not say a word to Bai Yuchen.

When he got out of the car, Bai Yuchen saw Gu Momo jumping away without saying goodbye to Big Brother Yu Chen.

Feeling that something was wrong, he stopped her.

"Momo!"

Gu Momo turned around and blinked at him, somewhat puzzled.

"Come to my house after school. I'll show you something fun!" After Bai Yuchen finished speaking, he saw Gu Momo roll her eyes at him.

He snorted and said, "Not rare!"

What's so funny about a boy? Do you really think she's a six-year-old child? Is she easy to fool?

After Gu Momo snorted, she left, leaving Bai Yuchen to stare blankly at her back. Then, she shook her head helplessly like a grown man.

Even though Gu Momo's IQ had dropped, this study was still very boring. After all, she was not a real child.

Therefore, the entire classroom was extremely cold and disdainful of accompanying these children.

But Gu Momo was really beautiful, and there were many people who wanted to be friends with her.

For example, his deskmate was a slightly fat little brat. His facial features were very beautiful, but the way he attracted Gu Mo Mo's attention was very childish. He took a caterpillar and threw it on Gu Mo's table.

She wanted to look at Gu Momo crying, but instead of crying, Gu Momo looked at him indifferently.

An Rui's child was somewhat stunned.

"Open your mouth!" Gu Momo instructed.

An Rui did it subconsciously. Then, Gu Momo picked up the little bug and stuffed it into An Rui's mouth under the gazes of everyone.

After being stunned for a few seconds, An Rui successfully spat out the bug and cried out.

All the children in the class looked at Gu Momo in horror.

Gu Momo put her hands on her waist and said coldly, "Even insects don't dare to eat, and they even dare to tease people."

From then on, the whole class looked at Gu Momo like they were looking at a god.

Many little girls were afraid of Gu Momo, but many little boys looked at Gu Momo as if they were looking at their boss, their eyes shining with admiration.

Only An Rui was shocked and sent to the hospital that day because of the shock. As Gu Momo had said, he was as timid as he was.