111

Gu Momo didn't have the patience to teach them science. Instead, she turned her gaze to Yan Hua and cursed, "Bitch, I've been in love with you for so many years, yet you actually colluded with a female ghost to frame me? Since you like ghosts so much, can I let you be a ghost?"

The person that Gu Momo had not guessed in the entire plot was Yan Hua.

A man was actually able to play around for so many years, making the original owner think that he was his true love, but in the end, he gave her a head-on blow.

Even as a movie queen, Gu Momo had no choice but to admire such acting skills.

Her cold mockery and words finally caused Yan Hua to collapse.

"No, Momo, I'm sorry ..." With a thud, his knee actually softened.

He doesn't want to be a ghost.

At first, he liked her original body, but her original personality was too dull. Because she had been possessed by female ghosts for many years, her temperament was a little strange. At school, no one had ever been friends with her.

Later, Yan Hua and Gu Momo introduced their children to each other because their parents were acquainted. It's matched.

After dating for a while, Yan Hua felt that his original body was very boring and wanted to give up. However, her face was indeed very beautiful and somewhat reluctant to part with it.

Until one day, in his experiment, a new Gu Momo appeared and ran over to linger with him. That night, she was enthusiastic, bold, and indulgent.

He was so tempted that his body was burning with desire that he couldn't let it go.

From then on, there would be nights when he worked overtime, and there would be a beautiful scene.

At first, he thought that his original body had two temperaments, but then one night when he came back, he slept with his original body.

That night, he personally realized that she was having a nightmare and kept shouting, "I'm sorry ..."

After he woke her up, she told him another terrible truth.

A story that scared him to death.

Gu Momo had a twin sister, who was a conjoined twin with her back then

In the end, Yan Hua also found his lab, and logically understood everything.

It wasn't that he hadn't thought of asking the female ghost to pester him at that time, but he was afraid that he would lose such a good job.

Moreover, that night of love was so wonderful that it was as if he was addicted to drugs that he could not forget it at all.

"It's all her, she's pestering me!" Yan Hua liked female ghosts, liked her unrestrained manner, and was able to satisfy him in all aspects. He also liked her lively and cheerful temperament, so it was especially prestigious for her to go out.

But that didn't mean that he liked the female ghost to the point where he would love her to death.

He didn't want to die because of this.

"Momo, I'm sorry!" A man kneeling on the ground crying for forgiveness.

Gu Momo didn't even have the slightest bit of emotion, but at this moment, the female ghost simply slapped her face.

"How cheap! Why do I have my eyes on you, you bastard!"

If it wasn't for the wrong timing, Gu Momo would have praised the female ghost.

After that, the female ghost kicked Yan Hua away three times in two.

At this time, Jiang Yuruo ruo finally understood everything. So she was mistaken.