Leave

She even teased him in the past?

Of course, Pan Yue couldn't bring this up in front of Gu Momo.

'"The so-called" clear "means" clear "and" turbid "means" turbid ". If the Crown Princess feels that my face is in the way, Yue can give up! But I cannot give up visiting the Emperor's grandson!" Thinking carefully, there was nothing wrong with Jia Nanfeng taking into account her reputation.

Not to mention that the situation was better than others, he only wanted to get a chance.

Gu Momo cast her gaze over and saw that he was dressed in a white robe that burned brightly, like a bamboo that stood upright against the wind, and also like a handsome green pine.

"This palace is just speaking casually. What a clear person clears himself, and a turbid person clears himself. Even if you are not afraid, this palace naturally will not be afraid! Besides, this palace has yet to make you self-harm your parents who are suffering from skin damage." Gu Momo said, could this reputation be as bad as his previous life?

Hearing this, Pan Yue heaved a sigh of relief.

'"Besides, you look good. Let everyone in the mansion see you. You have motivation to work. Don't ruin your beauty by putting on a mess on your face in the future," she said.

When Pan Yue heard this, the few little girls beside him were all laughing. In fact, Gu Mo Mo had said it to his heart.

The corner of Pan Yue's mouth twitched. He saw that Gu Momo was teasing him. After thinking for a while, he only said, "I will obey the Crown Princess ' wishes."

When the Crown Prince, Sima Zhong, returned, he could not help but laugh when he saw that the entire room was filled with happiness. "What are you talking about? It seems like it's fun!"

Gu Momo waved her hand and said, "Come here, Yu'er is sleeping. Don't speak loudly! Lest we disturb him."

Sima Zhong pouted, his eyebrows slightly unhappy.

"The The Crown Princess only thinks of Yu'er, not Gu!" When he said this, Gu Momo was stunned.

So is the Crown Prince jealous?

"Yu'er is a child, but the Crown Prince is an adult. Of course, this concubine missed the Crown Prince. Today, she has already prepared all of the Crown Prince 's favorite frozen plum juice!"

As Gu Momo said this, she ordered someone to bring up the chilled plum juice. The The Crown Prince 's eyes immediately lit up. As expected, he loved to drink these things and felt even warmer in his heart.

" The Crown Princess, drink with Gu!" As he spoke, he came over and pulled Gu Momo's hand.