First time seeing Jiang Ruolin

If Gu Momo and the others were treated as ordinary abilities at the beginning, they were treated on the basis of equality or even superiority, then they now fully understood that the other party was an absolute expert. Although they were somewhat reluctant in their hearts, they understood that the captain was the wisest person to make such a choice.

Gu Momo was also thinking about it. She and Little Black Belt could only eat enough food for ten days and a half months. If there was a car, they could go to the supermarket to get more luck. Moreover, if they only walked on two legs in the apocalypse, they would be the same leader.

After thinking for a while, Gu Momo nodded, "Alright, where are you guys going?"

Li Qiang didn't expect Gu Momo to agree so straightforwardly, so he was very happy, "We're going to the northern base."

That place was where the female lead, Jiang Ruolin, was. The corner of Gu Momo's mouth curled up slightly. First, she didn't care about Chu Zhuolian. As long as she completed the mission, she would self-destruct.

Thus, Chu Zhuolian would not affect the progress of this world.

"Yes!" Gu Momo nodded. Li Qiang and the others were very happy.

"By the way, Xiao Hei and I found a lot of food in a supermarket over there. No one has robbed them. Do you have enough cars?"

Originally, the few of them were worried about the supplies, but Gu Momo actually took the initiative to mention a supermarket. Everyone's expressions became exceptionally excited.

He hurriedly said, "Enough, enough. Let's go together!"

At first, they were worried about the zombies, but now that Xiao Hei was here, the zombies didn't attack. Li Qiang and the others didn't know that Xiao Hei was the Zombie King. They only knew that Xiao Hei was expressionless and silent along the way, but they were able to control all the situations with their psychic power wherever they went, and they felt even more admiration.

No wonder he and Gu Momo dared to walk alone.

In the supermarket, Li Qiang and the others swept the food everywhere they went like autumn winds sweeping away the leaves. They weren't like Gu Momo at all. They even carefully picked out the flavors. As long as the food didn't expire, they would sweep it all.

Fortunately, after the entire car's space had been improved, it could hold a lot of things. The few of them were also Adepts, and they quickly finished moving the things.

After getting in the car, Gu Momo and Xiao Hei got a room.

The night was watched by Li Qiang's men. This evening, they held a short meeting next to the door.

"Captain, the origins of these two people are very unclear. Is it appropriate to follow us like this?" The one who was questioning was an Earth Elemental Adept who had always been in the team with a weak sense of belonging.