The little girl is too shy

"Let go of me, bastard!" Gu Momo struggled. Just from the Dragon Birthday Fragrance coming from her body, she knew who the other party was.

Apart from Xiao Jingchen, who else was robbing people so brazenly on the street?

Unfortunately, her struggles were so soft that she didn't have much strength.

Xiao Jingchen pushed open the door of a courtyard and carried her inside.

This damn woman was too much.

"So it was so reluctant to let you enter the palace. Do you still have feelings for Cheng Yu?" If he hadn't seen it with his own eyes, he wouldn't have known that this woman had such a skill.

Seeing her soft and weak argument, he was tired of calling her cousin one by one.

Gu Momo knew that this man was jealous. Perhaps he was interested in her.

Gu Momo probed and said, "Cousin ..."

"Don't talk about cousin!"

Gu Momo shut her mouth and decided not to say anything.

There were still so many words in front of Cheng Yu, but when he arrived, he remained silent.

Xiao Jingchen felt that he was suffocated by a ball of fire and bit her lips. However, his cold and weak touch made his anger dissipate a lot.

This woman tastes good.

Gu Momo felt that her mouth was swollen after this woman venting her anger.

He didn't know if anyone would discover him when he returned.

Xiao Jingchen's eyes had the urge to strip her naked and eat her dry every minute.

If this continues, she may lose her virginity in this mission.

Gu Momo had been in the shadows for many years and had announced that she had a boyfriend. Many people thought that she was no longer a virgin.

However, she did not know that her thoughts were somewhat conservative. She had always wanted to dedicate her first time to the wedding night. If she hadn't discovered that Sheng Xuan and her sister had come together, they would have married that year.

Her thoughts were a little confused. Even though she had accepted the mission, she still hadn't thought of having sex with the people in the plot.

Looks like we need to find a way to destroy the plot.

Xiao Jingchen looked at her with a dumbfounded gaze. His hair was messy but he had a sense of beauty after being trampled on.

He was somewhat satisfied.

The Empress Dowager's party was almost done packing up. It was time for the next imperial edict to let her enter the palace.

Always on the outside, always feeling uneasy, his hand inserted into the middle of her silk hair. Xiao Jingchen's tone also softened a little, "You are not allowed to meet Cheng Yu in the future. It's good that you are here to be at ease and prepare for marriage during this period of time."

"Good!" Gu Momonuo replied.

If she wanted to ruin the plot, she would definitely come out, but if she said so. Then Xiao Jingchen would probably directly grounded her. Gu Momo replied first.

Xiao Jingchen buried his head low as if he was shy. He couldn't help but kiss her obediently and docilely.

Whether she was willing or not, he had to seize the time to catch her by his side.

Save Cheng Yu from thinking about her all the time!

Xiao Jingchen thought that it was time to send Cheng Yu far away. After the wedding, he would go to the border to guard the place. It would be best if he didn't come back for the rest of his life.

Gu Qingqing did not expect that what she could say today would actually make Cheng Yu's originally smooth career disappear.

He could only feel that the plot had inexplicably increased by another 10%, but the monk was puzzled.

Xiao Jingchen couldn't stay outside the palace for too long, and the little girl was too shy, so she couldn't eat it dry before she got married.

Gu Momo had no choice but to addict herself to Xiao Jingchen and keep playing with her hand, which made her think that Xiao Jingchen was a hand fetish.

She tried to say it several times and endured it again.