Shake For Hundreds Of Years

Many things would not be cherished until they were lost.

It was too late.

Yang Jian felt that Gu Momo's mood was not right. He only felt that she was sick again. As for the Fox spirit, he could not control it.

Therefore, she pulled Gu Momo and hurriedly left.

"Master, can you not be a Supervisory Officer tomorrow?" Gu Momo prayed. She could not see the scene of the Fox spirit 's head landing on the ground.

"Alright!" Looking at her blinking eyes, his heart softened.

It wasn't a big deal if he didn't supervise the beheading.

Actually, he felt that Gu Momo was not like those sick dogs. On the contrary, her mind was extremely clear in the night, but she was slightly repelling his approach.

It's like treating him like a stranger. This feeling made him very uneasy.

On the second day of the Supervisory Slash, I heard that many people saw the Fox spirit cursing, cursing and laughing. Empress Nuwa did not keep her words, so she cursed that Zhou Chao would end up like this, because the heavenly tribulation encountered a woman like her and was annihilated.

Everyone's heart skipped a beat. Hundreds of years later, the words of the Fox spirit came true. At that time, an extremely symbolic beauty, Bao Si, appeared in the Eastern Weekend. The Secluded King played with the dukes and doted on her like King Zhou.

However, at this moment, although there was a shadow in everyone's hearts, the executioner raised his saber and quickly ended the life of a Fox spirit.

Not long after, Jiang Ziya became a god, and all the souls that had died in this slaughter had returned.

Yang Jian was also famous, but he didn't die. He became a saint with his fleshly body and was sealed at the mouth of the Guanjiang River as a temple god.

Yang Jian didn't like his uncle, so he decided to bring Gu Mo with him to live at the mouth of the river instead of going to the Heavenly Court.

During this time, they also met six brothers of Mei Shan. Because they were saved by Yang Jian, they insisted on following Yang Jian.

After the Divine Seal Battle, the ancient Righteous Gods, such as Goddess Nyuwa, Fuxi, Tong Tian, and Primordial Beginning, seemed to have made an appointment and disappeared together. Not in the original cave, and no longer in the 33 Heavens.

A lot of people don't know about this.

Nuwa gave the lantern to Yang Lian. She was named the Three Holy Mother and enjoyed the worship of the world.

Originally, he had come to look for his brother happily, but he had heard quite a few legends about his brother and the Roaring Heavenly Dog along the way.

He said that the current True Monarch Eminent Sage Erlang was formidable, creating a precedent for love between God and beast. Some even said that Erlang Shen was very good at training and was more loyal to dogs. He could play whatever he wanted.

At first, the rumors in the Zhou Dynasty camp weren't that outrageous, but after the end of the Divine Seal Stage, many people discovered that Yang Jian was the most arrogant here, not to mention the fact that the Divine Seal Stage wasn't that big.

However, his personality was the most arrogant, and even the Jade Emperor agreed to it.

He had become a saint, and he didn't like to get along with other people. He was powerful, and didn't need to listen to the arrangements from above. He was only a deity in the grouting storehouse, and he was free and free.