She Is My Wife

He leapt up and used his own cultivation technique to jump up and grab the crossbow in Nangong Lianyue's hand.

Nangong Lianyue used her fist-and-foot fighting technique to attack the most lethal place.

Gu Momo was not good at this, and her baleful aura was limited in this place. However, she had also cultivated a bit of spiritual energy and was no weaker than Nangong Lianyue. She was forced to retreat repeatedly. The crossbow in Gu Momo's hand was aimed at Nangong Lianyue's head.

When she was in the Marquis Nangong's Mansion several times, this woman fought over her again and again, wishing she could die.

She also wanted to give her a taste of being rivaled.

At this moment, Ye Hanxiao flew up. His strength was extremely strong, protecting Nangong Lianyue behind him, and he could even sweep Gu Momo away with a heavy sweep.

The ink threads in the altar were all shattered. The The Crown Prince 's gaze swept coldly around and finally saw Gu Momo, who was slightly injured.

She narrowed her eyes and flew up to catch her.

At this moment, the coldness on his body swooshed up.

"Who injured you?" At this moment, the cold aura on Night Sky Chen's body made Gu Momo almost feel that the king who had been in the ghost had returned.

Gu Momo's abdominal injury was kicked by Nangong Lianyue, but it was pushed by Ye Hanxiao just now. They were all minor injuries, but they still coughed.

"Yekong Chen, is she a granddaughter?" At this moment, Ye Hanxiao saw Ye Kongchen's nervous expression and became even more certain that he was the king of Ziluo Country.

Ye Kongchen was enraged by his words.

"Who the hell is my granddaughter? She's my wife!"

Gu Momo said, "..."

As soon as these words were utterly silent, Night Sky Chen's shout was filled with energy, and he shouted with incomparable pride.

Gu Momo really wanted to kick him.

In the current situation, it didn't seem that this sudden confession would benefit him at all, right?

At this moment, someone below recognized Gu Momo's identity and couldn't help but say to Nangong Zhuo, "Lord Marquis Nangong, is that your wife? Eh, the previous wife!"

The matter of Nangong Zhuo and Li had been laughed at in the capital for a while.

Originally, when the Gu Clan was in trouble, Nangong Zhuo had been showing off for a period of time. He felt good about himself. Everyone also felt that he had feelings and righteousness. He was extremely benevolent towards the Gu Clan, but who knew that the news of him leaving would soon spread.

Even though Nangong Zhuo had repeatedly said that it was Gu Momo who had brought it up, everyone felt contempt in their hearts. There were only two people left in their entire family. How could they bring it up? It must have been Nangong Zhuo who had brought it up himself.

But now!

Everyone's words caused Nangong Zhuo's face to lose face.

"This bitch, I told you, why did she suddenly ask for a divorce back then? So it turned out that she had gotten close to the Crown Prince!"

The civil and military officials were originally here to pick up the Ninth Prince today, but they didn't return to the palace halfway. They actually came to the altar. No one understood what had happened.