Night Strike

Night Sky Chen's eyes flickered, "I only found out when I ran to find you!"

Gu Momo stared fixedly at him. A thousand-year-old Ghost King could tear through the void and shuttle around freely.

Then why was there no way for so many immortals, Golden Immortals, and even Sages to know about her luck in the Divine Conferred Realm?

His words were full of holes and many lies.

Gu Momo turned around and left.

Ye Kongchen said, "Alright, I'll tell you!"

He did feel that he had been waiting for his lover for more than a thousand years, but she did not appear. Therefore, every once in a while, he would go out and look for strangers in the shadows to see if she was his lover.

However, every year they searched, every year was wrong.

Until Gu Momo's arrival, he could feel the warm spring flowers blooming and his heart pounding.

Afterwards, he tried his best to keep her in the ghosts so that they could stay together for a long time, even though he knew that she had never wanted to be with him.

Until the moment her body disappeared, he also chose to die.

He had originally thought that he would die, but he didn't expect that at the last moment of his death, he would see her soul being restored, and then he would see that person.

Along the way, many memories surged over like a tide.

"Ye didn't tell me who I was, but he said that I was the one who was judged to be an eternal villain by the Master God. He could only wait for the Master and the Master to kill me and then return to another plot. He continued to wait for the Master and the Master to kill me and even implant my memories into it. I don't think what he said is wrong. But the only thing I firmly believe in is that you are the lover of my previous life! "

Gu Momo was somewhat confused when she heard this.

Among the plots she had visited, there were many villains, such as Bai Yuchen in the previous plot, and even the Heavenly Sect Leader in the previous plot

However, none of them had the ability to do so.

"When you lived in Big Brother Yu Chen's body, did you feel that he had any energy?" Gu Momo asked again.

Night Sky Chen shook his head, "He doesn't have any energy!"

That's it. In that case, he can be considered very special. He is as special as the wind.

And Ye said that Feng was a questor, but was he considered one of the questors trapped in the quest that failed?

Gu Momo shook her head and sighed, "Forget about this for now. It's urgent that we think of a way to restrain them! Otherwise, even if the army were to defeat them and let them escape, there would still be endless calamities!"

Night Sky Chen said, "The Dao is one foot high and the devil is one zhang high. They can restrain us, and of course we can also restrain them. Everything in time is relative. In other words, if the cultivation technique between us is so high that they can't restrain it, then we are stronger than them!"

There was nothing wrong with what he said. However, the cultivation methods cultivated in the Heavenspan Code required far too long of conditions and time.

These two were precisely the things that the two of them were unable to accomplish at this moment.

The only demon cultivator who could cultivate was already doing his best to cultivate, but his speed was not as fast as the two of them. This made Gu Momo feel extremely strange.