The Fierce And Terrible He Will Do It

AS a result, he slapped Gu Momo and slapped her back.

Gu Momo didn't cry and An Jianxin ran away angrily.

The red five-claw mark was very obvious on her fair face. Gu Momo's palms hurt a little. She had always been a little overlord in school, so she wasn't at a disadvantage.

However, he was still slapped by someone when he was caught off guard just now.

Therefore, she returned in time, but Gu Momo was still angry. She never liked to cry.

An Jianxin ran over and cried very sadly. Li Fei Han coldly cast a gaze in the direction of Gu Momo. He did not see the beginning and end of the matter. He only saw Gu Momo attack An Jianxin.

The two of them were about to leave, so An Rui went forward and stopped her.

"Stop! Do you still want to run after hitting someone?"

Unfortunately, at this moment, Li Fei Han 's cold gaze swept over and An Rui was stunned.

It wasn't because of Li Fei Han 's tyrannical aura, but because the necklace An Jianxin revealed reminded him of his mother.

Then, Li Fei Han swaggered away with An Jianxin in his arms.

When Gu Momo walked over, she stroked her face and said, "What should I do?"

The slap on her face was obvious. If Mom and Dad found out about it, they would say something about her.

An Rui thought that the girl was probably his sister. Back then, when his sister and mother left An Clan, he was still young, but he vaguely said something about illegitimate daughters.

Although Mrs. An treated An Rui well, An Rui already knew about it at that time.

Knowing that she wasn't born to Mrs. Ann.

At this moment, his emotions were a little complicated. If it was his sister, he would understand why An Jianxin would suddenly treat Gu Momo like that. Therefore, he felt a little guilty at the moment, but he didn't want the The Lin Clan to know about Gu Mo Mo.

She was afraid that the The Lin Clan would take revenge on An Jianxin.

"Let's go to my house! A cold compress should soon subside the swelling!" An Rui looks at it and feels a little dazzling. Such a beautiful face actually has such a mark.

He wanted to stretch out his hand, but Gu Momo had already left!

"Hurry up and go, I still need to go home early!" Gu Momo was not an affectionate person. An Jianxin beat her and she returned it, so they were settled.

Therefore, she did not put this matter in her eyes, nor did she feel any grievances.