And Who Are You

That elite master was Ye Hanxiao's Dark Night Legion.

They came and went without a trace, and their best speed was to attack thousands of kilometers at night and take the head of the enemy.

Once the mission started, it would only end with the dead!

Even the Emperor was wary of this elite master.

In the capital, even though the three armies seemed to be evenly matched, with Ye Hanxiao's Dark Night Legion around, even Uncle Cao and General Ouyang didn't dare to be presumptuous by Ye Hanxiao's side!

"When did they offend him?" The lives of thirty-seven members of the family.

Not even children were spared!

Gu Momo's heart was trembling!

Yekong Chen hesitated for a moment and asked, "Do you still remember your cousin Su Tang?"

Gu Momo's eyes glanced over and she was suddenly shocked. She felt a little breathless in her chest.

"Did I kill them?"

Therefore, she shouldn't have told her cousin the truth. Her original intention was to let the people of her mother's family come up with ideas, so that she could reasonably leave the Marquis's Mansion in the future.

After all, the true fate of the heroes and heroines lies in the battlefield, where they compete in this world, not in a house fight!

However, Night Sky Chen's words gave her a loud slap in the face.

How could she forget that the male lead, Ye Hanxiao, was a cold-faced Yama. From the Corpse Mountain and Sea of Blood, the reputation of his Iron Blood Wrist and the honor of his army!

The female lead, Nangong Lianyue, was a modern agent, and her hands were stained with more blood than any other female lead she had ever seen.

It was her mistake, it was her mistake!

"Momo, it's not like this!" Night Sky Chen hugged her. "He traced your family's bloodline to the Violet Nation. Originally, it was for the sake of restoring the Violet Nation. Now, he colluded with Darknorth to annihilate Cang Yue." He cherished the principle that he would rather kill by mistake than be willing to do so, and it has nothing to do with you. "Your cousin is arrested because he suspects that you have the antidote of the Dugu Clan!"

Despite Ye Kongchen's explanation, Gu Momo still believed that it had something to do with her.

This time, her carelessness made her feel very uncomfortable and self-blamed.

"These souls, I'll send them away!" He was using his magic, skilled and dignified. His entire body was swirling with baleful energy, but he was opening the Underworld Gate.

Not long after, the undead dissipated. The wind was gentle and the clouds were faint. Apart from the smell of blood that was still in the air, it was actually clean inside and outside. There was nothing here.

Gu Momo suddenly looked at him and laughed.

He turned around somewhat puzzled, "Momo."

"You are not Feng. Feng is good at researching and developing scientific research, and is also good at management. You are even good at martial arts, but you are not so good at subduing ghosts and summoning souls!" In the World of Divine Seal s, there was not the slightest bit of magic in the wind.

Gu Momo stared at him.

In the previous world, he didn't seem to be interested in the management of Bai Yuchen's company, nor did he dare to take her with him on any occasion.