I Like You Very Much

However, the answer was no. He had always been good at roaring, except that he had been very cold in the past.

Originally, he thought it was two people, but now he realized that it was one person.

"Xiao Xiao, why do you say you don't like Master? You still want to kill me?" He decided to look at the other roar, and when his third eye opened and closed, it seemed to be able to firmly lock onto her soul.

Gu Momo's mental energy trembled slightly. She realized that she was too naive before.

His spells were too powerful. She was no match for him. If he hadn't thought about her feelings earlier, she might have died a long time ago.

Gu Momo had never thought of killing Yang Jian. Yang Jian was the true god of the Three Realms and an important figure in the world.

Killing him might cause spatial turmoil. She only wanted to force his soul out of his body in the blink of an eye, so that she could know which strand belonged to the wind.

Fortunately, no matter what happened, she was able to face it firmly and optimistically, but now, she felt extremely powerless.

In the Heaven Realm, a person who was like a war god.

There were only a handful of his failures, so how could she wait until the line between life and death was drawn?

She was very dispirited.

"You hate me!" For a moment, he wanted to hug her directly. He could feel that Momo was really helpless. From a long time ago, he knew that night's roars would start to get sick.

He had noticed that the more lively she was during the day, the more she clung to her, and the more melancholy and lonely she became at night.

However, he did not do so in the end. His cold eyes did not contain the slightest bit of emotion. It was like the gaze of a heavenly deity, and there was nowhere to hide under such a gaze.

"I'm afraid I'm not myself anymore. Yang Jian, I was once alone!" Her eyes suddenly looked straight at him. Her cold eyes seemed to be embedded with a galaxy.

She spoke to him in an equal tone, saying that she used to be alone.

Suddenly, his heart ached.

"How could that be?" He had the habit of a dog, licking him, wagging his tail, and pretending to be pitiful.

Every day, when he opened his eyes, she said to him, Master, I like you so much, love you so much, so happy to see you!

Although he didn't respond most of the time, he was really happy. Happy all day.

Actually, he also wanted to say that he liked her and loved her very much.

However, due to his ethics and worries, he wasn't afraid of what others in the Three Realms would think of him. However, just like his sister said, he was afraid of what other people would think of his parents and his sister in the Three Realms.

If she was a human, why would he have to work so hard?

Gu Momo was very tired, because this was the power of the Master God. It would allow her to assimilate day by day. A true Heavenly Roaring Dog would only shake its tail and beg for mercy.

"Because you and I have to submit to the Heavenly Dao, to fate, to the laws bestowed upon us by the heavens and the earth ... but I am not willing to submit!"

What she said was exactly what he wanted to do.

Whoever was willing to surrender to such a fate, he followed Immortal Yuding and enjoyed the power of worship and devotion at the mouth of the river in order to increase his strength.