Master, You Are My Only One

"I hate this kind of Second brother, and I hate this kind of heavenly deity of justice as well. What you are thinking about now is indeed the difficulty that I have caused you by violating the Heavenly Laws. If my parents were here and my big brother was here, they wouldn't be like this!" After saying that, she turned around and left.

He pulled his arm, but only pulled on his sleeve.

She was even angrier when she tore it apart.

This time, he really offended his third sister, but that was not his intention.

"Master!" Gu Momo tugged at his sleeve.

"Roar! Am I being too strict with Third Sister? Actually, she's just trying to remind me of a prank. She hasn't grown up yet, just like before!" He sighed silently.

Gu Momo shook her head. "Isn't that so? It's because the Three Saint Mother is too willful. She doesn't treat you as her brother. Otherwise, why would she keep giving you problems?"

After she finished speaking, she saw Yang Jian's gloomy expression and regretted it. She knew that this was not what he wanted to hear the most, but she still let him hear such words.

However, these words were something that she did not feel happy about. In her master's eyes, Yang Lian had never grown up.

But how many years has it been since she became a deity? How could she not understand even if she was a dog?

However, in her eyes, perhaps those friends and gossip were more important than her Second brother!

She didn't say anything more serious because she was afraid that her master would be even more unhappy.

However, she didn't know that this time, Yang Lian really ran to the lower realms and met the Prince Charming scholar in her heart, Liu Yanchang.

Gu Momo regularly checked Yang Lian's life, but in the past year, when she went, she discovered that the child had been born.

One could imagine how furious Master would be when he returned.

She secretly reported to her master, and then he was really angry. He held a three-pointed two-bladed gun in his hand. At that time, Yang Lian had just become a mother, and the child was still an infant.

At the start of the full moon, when she was changing her diapers, the child began to feel uncontrollably distressed.

Yang Lian had already sensed the signs of a storm approaching. When she went out, she saw that she was her good brother, leading the Six Saints of Mount Mei and Gu Momo.

"You didn't come here Today to capture me and bring me back to the Heavenly Court, did you?" She sneered. This was her good brother, for the sake of power, for the sake of status.

After years of friendship, the precious lotus lamp in his hand flickered with brilliance.

She rarely used the Treasure Lotus Lamp because in the Three Realms, no one didn't know that her Three Holy Mother's elder brother was Erlang Shen.

Even if her cultivation was not good, no one dared to provoke her.

The only time he used the Treasure Lotus Lamp, he still had to aim it at his brother.

What an extreme irony!

Yang Lian had given him a big problem. How could he let his sister stay with a mortal before the time was ripe?

Moreover, after seeing him, that mortal Liu Yanchang immediately hid and didn't even pick up the child.

How could such a person be entrusted with a lifetime?