Logue, I Know You're In There

In the beginning, the mecha competition was a chaotic battle.

Throughout the empire, hundreds of millions of people were watching the ten-day competition.

But most people are looking at the children of prominent aristocratic families.

After all, they possessed top-notch mecha and combat skills.

In the first round of the chaotic battle, Gu Momo didn't win very well. She belonged to those who could be drowned in the crowd.

After the first round, three thousand people stood out, but these three thousand people still had two or two matches in the afternoon.

Those who had already achieved outstanding results, or the children of the nobles of the Federation Empire, could be exempted from the previous rounds.

In front of him, Ye Susu and the Ye Family were watching the match.

However, the channel in front of her was Gu Momo's.

"Looking at her body, she is a girl. Her technique is also very clean and tidy. She doesn't drag her feet." Ye Zhanjiang, the head of the Ye Clan, commented.

'"Yes, and every time, she seems to have hit her just right and didn't kill anyone! What a surprising girl. Sister, how did you find her? Do you want to take her as a training partner? I read the information and it belongs to the Sun Clan. Isn't that a subsidiary clan of the Chu Clan?" Ye Pei couldn't help but ask.

Everyone was also curious. In the competition with so many people, Ye Susu had switched to the channel alone. Could it be that she recognized this girl?

Ye Susu originally wanted to show the entire Ye Clan who could recognize that the current Gu Momo was their biological daughter, but now, it seemed that no one knew about it.

She was relieved.

"Didn't I tell you? Last time I went to Dwarf Star, I was ambushed on the way back. Actually, this mecha master was also included. I recognized her mecha and she was always targeting me. However, it seems like she was only helping others, right?" Ye Susu lowered her eyebrows, as if she was helpless.

When Ye Pei heard this, he was enraged, "Is this woman crazy? Su Su, you are just too kind! You don't want to cause trouble, but my Ye Clan is not afraid of trouble!"

Ye Pei had seen his younger sister when he was very young, but after he joined the army, he rarely heard from his younger sister.

He didn't know that the current Ye Susu was not his sister at all.

At this moment, he was filled with righteous indignation. At this moment, the Ye Clan's Clan Head, Ye Zhanjiang, said casually, "Ah Pei is right. My Ye Clan's daughter has never been bullied! Tomorrow, her name will be removed. As for the Sun Clan, she will also be removed!"