Have a baby, honey

On the other hand, he also began to hook up with the Mu Clan's sworn enemies.

Just as Liang Chen was about to succeed, The wind on the Internet immediately changed to praise Liang Chen. First, several public accounts praised Liang Chen. Then, a certain website began to reveal that the author of the novel was Liang Chen. The one with the pseudonym Young Master Liangchen was the newly rising Great God of a novel website. On the day it went on sale, 100,000 new authors erupted and became the rookie king of the website. After that, 10,000 updates were maintained every day.

If Rigeng's words were only a little bit, then the editors of several websites also discovered that their author's information seemed to be really Liang Chen. After Mu Han was guided by Gu Momo, the backers of those websites were hacked, causing Liang Chen's pen names to explode one by one.

After being praised by the public, everyone in the industry knew that it was good to write more than ten thousand novels a day, but at the same time, it was impossible for them to write more than ten thousand novels a day on several different subjects.

At this moment, someone raised doubts, but they were quickly drowned by the navy.

Following that, several calligraphers said that Liang Chen's medical skills were unparalleled in the world, and that he could even cure insurmountable incurable diseases in the contemporary era.

Although Mu Han had no way of letting the governor's wife personally speak about it, the person he found told the governor's wife that this matter would definitely be helpful to Mu Han. Therefore, the governor's wife was very happy and gave an anonymous interview.

More and more navy still blew Liang Chen to the ground, it could be said that public opinion was one-sided in some stages.

However, these words were quite exaggerated, which made normal netizens very disgusted.

"Do you have any brains? You want to compose lyrics and music, update novels, and become a doctor? Why isn't he going to heaven?"

"The latest revelation is that Liang Chen is said to be able to make games!"

"Are you kidding me?"

"He just developed an online game. It's said that it's awesome, but it hasn't been tested yet ..."

Netizens; I don't believe it, Juebi doesn't believe it, this is not a human!

This was only the beginning. This was the effect that Mu Han and Gu Momo wanted.

During this period of time, Liang Chen's exclusive interviews were endless. At first, he revealed his pen name and his "medical skills" on the Internet, causing him to be terrified for a period of time. He always thought that others would treat him like a monster, but when he saw the rumors on the Internet (in fact, it was the Navy), they were all praises for him.

Liang Chen was relieved. It turned out that he had been too careful in the past.