Crazy Revenge

Gu Momo was stunned for a moment.

"I don't want to marry you!"

But Li Fei Han wanted to marry her, Gu Momo's foot was so ruthless.

Even after treatment, doctors say the chances are too low.

If Gu Momo crippled him, he would tie her up and torture her by his side for the rest of her life!

"You don't want to marry, but it's not up to you!" The expression on Li Fei Han 's face was somewhat ferocious, making Gu Momo feel extremely sinister and terrifying.

The students in the dark were still making a fool of themselves.

"Marry him, marry him!"

The corner of Li Fei Han 's mouth curled into a plot.

"Why is Gu Momo's reputation like this? Did Li Fei Han still marry her?" Someone asked suspiciously.

"Perhaps this is the legendary true love!"

At this moment, only Li Fei Han and An Jianxin knew the whole truth best. An Jianxin regretted it now, as if she had fallen in love with Li Fei Han.

However, it was also because she insisted on making this bet with Li Fei Han that Li Fei Han suffered this time.

Li Fei Han didn't blame her for anything, but she hated Gu Momo.

In her opinion, Gu Momo's ability to marry Li Fei Han was not a kind of torture, but the happiest thing.

Therefore, she felt that this kind of revenge was not enough!

Gu Momo turned around and left. She had always felt that everything Li Fei Han had said was a joke, and her parents could not agree.

However, before he could return to the classroom, he heard the ring of his phone. He opened it and saw that it was his mother.

"Momo, what exactly is going on? Has this brat Yu Chen bullied you? Also, how did you get together with the Li Clan again?" I don't know how the Li family's parents found their phone number.

Called early in the morning to propose.

Originally, she thought that Mo Mo had provoked another peach blossom in the school, but she didn't take it seriously and directly refused.

Who would have thought that the Li Clan's parents would laugh and say, "Originally, my Li Clan did not insist on having your daughter. If not for our precious son's liking, then with your Clan Mo's current reputation, we would dare to take her!"

This sentence was filled with contempt. A normal person proposing marriage, how could he say such a thing? It was obvious that this was not a marriage, but a real feud!

Mother Lin hung up the phone angrily. Not long after, she called Bai Yuchen again and found out that the Bai Clan really did not agree to the marriage with the Lin Clan!

This time, Father Lin and Mother Lin couldn't sit still.

The phone call caused Gu Momo to be confused.

"Big Brother Yu Chen didn't let me down, and we didn't have any conflicts. It's just that I don't want to marry him!" Gu Momo said seriously.

Originally, he thought that the Bai Clan had gone back on their word and wanted to interrogate them fiercely, but in the end, it turned out that it had been his own daughter for so many years, and she had actually said that she didn't want him, so she didn't want him anymore.

Mother Lin sighed slightly. "What about the Li Clan?"

With Gu Momo's current IQ, it was hard to understand why Li Fei Han of the Li Clan wanted to marry her.