The 15th Storyline, Major General, Falls In Love With Me

However, it was the Xuanyuan Ancient Sword!

After that, Gu Qingfeng and Yun Xiu rushed over in an instant. When the three of them joined forces, Ye Chen Yu felt that Gu Mo Mo's position was the weakest. Because she was the only one who had not broken through to the Soul Formation Stage, he wanted to find a breakthrough from her.

However, he didn't know that this was also the result that Gu Momo wanted. Once Ye Chen's attack was directed at her, he would greet her. Over there, Yun Xiu and Gu Qingfeng would make time.

The two of them had the fastest offensive.

They were all greeting Ye Chenyu's body, facing enemies on their backs and stomachs, using all their strength, but they also wanted to injure Gu Momo, but did not know that Gu Momo had also used this thought.

The corners of his mouth smiled cruelly. He had clearly been struck by that sword strike, but he did not dodge it. Instead, he stabbed it into his abdomen. Then, the sword force was provoked.

It was at this moment that the two men behind him let out a cry of alarm at the same time.

"Momo!"

"Ripples!"

At the same time, a surge of black gas and a burst of white light entered Ye Chenyu's body. It was as if two dripping dragons were charging towards him.

He suddenly spat out a large mouthful of blood. He did not expect that Gu Momo's conviction to fight to the death would kill him as well.

But at this time, he didn't really want to die.

If he wanted to survive, he simply abandoned his physical body and flew away as if he had turned into a villain.

At this moment, neither Gu Qingfeng nor Yun Xiu wanted to let him go.

"Forget it! His primordial spirit is damaged and he doesn't have a physical body. He can't do anything!" Gu Momo felt so cold and uncomfortable.

However, Gu Qingfeng's caring voice sounded in his ears, "Momo, stop talking so much! Father will bring you back!"

Her physical body was also greatly destroyed, and she felt that spiritual energy flowed out of her body.

His primordial spirit was also greatly damaged.

"Father will find you a good body!" Gu Qingfeng looked extremely flustered. Gu Momo could vaguely see the existence of a black figure.

Actually, she didn't have to use all her strength just now.

However, when she sensed the existence of the night, she had no choice but to put up such a fight. Perhaps he would leave this place very soon, but when he thought of this, he felt slightly sad.

She did not know what kind of despair Gu Qingfeng would feel in his heart after experiencing the sorrow and sorrow of his daughter's accident and disappearance, and after experiencing the joy of regaining what he had lost. Now, he had to experience the pain of losing it once more.

She didn't know what would happen to the Queen's life without Yun Xiu, who relied on her.

The repeated quests and separations made her seem particularly tired.

However, if there was no difference, there would be no next reunion, holding the hands of the two men. Unknowingly, her tears had already flowed down her cheeks.

This time, it wasn't acting, but the pain of separation.

"Feng, don't meet me in the next life!" She suddenly felt that it was actually his misfortune.