The drunkard's intent is on your daughter

Gu Momo's ears were red, but Mu Han did not react at all. He continued to seduce Jiao Jiao and said, "How did you sleep?"

"President Mu, what's wrong with you? Of course, you and I are sleeping separately. Are you President Mu or not?" Jiaojiao asked suspiciously.

Mu Han said indifferently, "It's fine. I'll make money on your card later."

After that, he hung up the phone. The other party felt that it was inexplicable. This was good. How could he get the money?

As for the way Gu Momo looked at Mu Han, it was as if she had seen a monster.

He then made several more such calls.

Everyone answered the same question.

"Did you hear that?" In the end, Mu Han simply sent a list of these people to Gu Momo's phone.

Gu Momo was still laughing at the simple fact that Mu Han and these women were sleeping separately. Hearing his question suddenly made her feel a little weak.

"Did you hear what I said?" After he finished speaking, he felt as if he knew what he was asking, so he could only bury his head and drink a drink.

"I have nothing to do with those people." Mu Han emphasized again, his gaze burning as he stared at Gu Momo.

Gu Momo immediately didn't know what to say.

There was no need to emphasize such a thing to him, but his mind couldn't help but open wide. It was as if he had thought of something, and he looked at Mu Han with a bit of sympathy.

This big boss called so many beauties in front of him, but he just watched them sleep. What was going on?

Unless he couldn't do that, just like that night, when he asked himself to go to his house, didn't he do nothing?

The more Gu Momo thought about it, the more she felt that it was possible. Therefore, the gaze she looked at Mu Han occasionally became even more pitiful.

Mu Han's expression immediately became strange. How could he not see Gu Momo's expression? That kind of sympathy could not wait to be written on his forehead.

He simply leaned closer to her and slowly said, "What are you thinking?"

"No, nothing?" Even if she was beaten to death, she wouldn't have said what she thought in her heart. Otherwise, how could the big boss hate her in his heart?

She understood this point when judging the situation.

However, Mu Han then said indifferently, "There's no problem with my side. If you don't believe me, can we try?"