I've taken a fancy to you

This was the most serious young miss. Jiang Duo could be said to have known her from childhood to adulthood.

Gu Momo was the bright pearl of the Gu Clan. Her temper was so arrogant that it was possible. From childhood to adulthood, nothing was impossible for her to get what she wanted. To others, they would always glance sideways at people, and be so arrogant that they were in a mess. No one has ever been treated seriously.

However, when they arrived at Jiang Duo's place, they were real little wives. They lowered their eyebrows and were pleasing to the eye. They personally made soup and knitted sweaters

In front of Jiang Duo, Gu Momo had never shaken her face.

Always cautious!

Now it seemed that this was true.

Jiang Duo suddenly wanted to talk to Gu Momo. Recently, he seemed to understand his intentions and walked towards Gu Momo step by step without thinking about what the people around him thought.

As for Gu Momo, of course, she didn't find any traces of Jiang Duo. She just accidentally drove her car and saw this bar. She remembered that her original body was gang raped by someone who poisoned her in this place.

Although it was impossible for these things to happen when she came, those people had to be dealt with.

For no reason, she wanted to take revenge for her original body.

After she finished her explanation, she was already planning to leave. When she turned around, she actually found a person walking towards her.

It was really a narrow path for enemies to come to a bar to meet Mu Han.

Her complexion turned bad.

"There's no need for you to personally make a trip to this kind of thing. Just give me your instructions. Furthermore, the boss you're looking for may not be reliable." The faint smile on his face was like a spring breeze, and even the words he spoke were like the jade fragments of Mount Kunshan, the sound of nature.

However, Gu Momo knew that this man was famous for being vicious and sinister.

Why did this matter come together with him?

Jiang Duo walked halfway and thought that he was going to pull Gu Momo's hand. Mu Han appeared. What did Mu Han say? The sound was too loud to hear clearly, but he understood the reluctance on Gu Momo's face.

Unwillingness meant that Mu Han was forcing Jiang Duo's anger.

"Little brother-in-law, what are you doing?" As soon as he shouted, Gu Momo was relieved, but most of the people turned their gazes to this side.

Gu Momo looked at Jiang Duo's aggressive appearance with a bit of a fighting posture.

He couldn't help but wonder, when did the protagonist start fighting with the boss?