Symbiosis

King Zhou's expression suddenly changed.

Gu Momo slowly stood up. Shang Rong did not reply. In the original book, he was dismissed from office and escaped a calamity. However, the fate of Du Yuanmi and Mei Bo was miserable. Remember that the cannon branding punishment started at this time.

Gu Momo saw Shang Rong still kneeling on the ground, but her expression was filled with anger. I'm afraid he won't be able to get it today, but he's the Three Dynasties Patriarch, and he's still looking at King Zhou hopefully.

However, King Zhou's face was even angrier than his. How could Da Ji be the Demon Concubine? Da Ji was so good, yet he was still being slandered like this?

"Prime Minister Shang, there's no need to be nervous. It doesn't matter if you call me the Demon Concubine of the Confusion Kingdom, but even His Majesty scolded him. He said that he ignored the government and didn't listen to advice. Could it be that he is a Daoless Unconscious Monarch?"

The moment Gu Momo spoke, Shang Rong's expression changed.

Shang Rong understood very well that saying that Da Ji was the Demon Concubine was different from saying that King Zhou was.

"Bold Shang Rong, do you really mean that?" King Zhou thought that Da Ji was planning to take revenge on Shang Rong, so he cooperatively patted the armrest.

Gu Momo immediately stood up and supported her forehead. She was really a pig teammate.

Thus, he gave the king a reproachful glance and pointed his index finger at the flap of his lips, signaling for King Zhou to calm down.

When King Zhou saw Da Ji's actions, he was immediately like a big dog that had its fur smothered, silent.

This time, Old Prime Minister Shang Rong's heart became even colder. Yao Fei was indeed worthy of being called Yao Fei. The confused King Zhou had already obeyed her orders. How long had it been? If another year and a half passed, the surname of the entire Chengtang Jiangshan would no longer be Su.

He couldn't help but feel sad.

Gu Momo was very satisfied with King Zhou's actions, but when she lowered her head and saw that the old prime minister was in tears, she immediately felt bad.

Was he frightened?

Gu Momo stepped forward and helped Shang Rong down, "Prime Minister Shang, what are you doing kneeling for the sake of the country and the country? Actually, your worries with Grand Master Du are reasonable. There are indeed monsters running rampant in the palace recently. Doing a magic task is not bad."

Shang Rong was stunned by Gu Momo's actions. Why was this monster different from what he had imagined? Could it be that he wanted to use a gentle strategy to get him to let her go?

Gu Momo added, "Prime Minister Shang, I am the daughter of the Marquis of Jizhou. My father was loyal and upright, and he taught me how to be gentle and respectful and thrifty since I was young. How can I confuse a king?" "Moreover, His Majesty has not been in court for a few days. In fact, he is thinking about a big matter concerning the country. He is very worried. Unfortunately, Da Ji is a woman, but he can't help His Majesty. He has seen that the king has lost a lot of weight recently!"

Shang Rong said, "..."

Even if Yao Fei lied, she wouldn't even write a draft? Do you think he's old?

King Zhou said, "..."

Da Ji lied so cute that he wanted to carry her away and kiss her!

Gu Momo looked at Shang Rong's stupid expression and finally decided to magnify her move.