Senior, how could you hit someone

Ye Mingfeng, who was wearing a black suit and a silver-gray mask, had actually become a bodyguard.

If I had known that this little girl was very beautiful and looked like her sister, she would have been considered the number one beauty in martial arts.

Originally, he had thought that it would cause a sensation, but he had never thought that it would cause such a sensation.

Many people stampeded in order to look at Gu Momo.

After Gu Momo bought a bunch of candied gourds, the money she took to the boss was bought at a high price.

Ye Mingfeng regretted letting Gu Momo leave the Devil Religion.

"Senior, what's wrong with these people? Why are they looking at me like this?"

She would never know how attractive her innocence was.

According to Ye Mingfeng's previous temper, he had already beaten all of these people to the ground.

But in order to not be able to expose himself in front of the little girl.

He could only endure it.

With great difficulty, he used his qinggong to shake off these people and found an inn to settle down.

When Piansheng was about to check in, he saw a tall and thin youth. He was about seventeen or eighteen years old. He wore a green robe and wore a heavy sword on his waist. His features were like a clear breeze and a bright moon. Although they weren't particularly exquisite, they looked exceptionally attractive. As soon as he walked in, he saw Gu Mo and happily asked, "Qian Qian, so you're here?" I thought you ran away? "

He wanted to hold Gu Momo's hand as soon as he got up, but Ye Mingfeng, who was beside Gu Momo, could not bear it anymore and kicked him away.

Gu Momo blinked her eyes and silently mourned for the male lead.

At this moment, the only person who could call Gu Momo Gu Qianqian was the male lead, Qu Huai.

Originally, she thought that it would be a waste of time to find a needle in a haystack, but she didn't expect it to be so easy.

This time, Gu Momo could not let Qu Huai escape.

"Senior, why did you hit someone?"

Ye Mingfeng poked her silently and hit her. He wanted to put his hand on her wrist just now, and he wanted to kill her.

Gu Momo seemed to have thought of something and said somewhat embarrassedly, "Momo didn't mean to blame Senior. It's just that that person seemed to know my sister just now. He called me Qian Qian. I want to ask him."

Even though Ye Mingfeng felt a lot of displeasure in his heart, what Gu Qianqian said was correct. Qu Huai had indeed called her Qianqian just now.

Therefore, the two of them had no choice but to walk over. After Gu Qianqian's training, Qu Huai's strength had already entered the ranks of second-rate Jianghu experts.

However, against Ye Mingfeng, there was still no chance of such a top expert winning.

The reason why Qu Huai was able to fight at the peak of Ye Mingfeng was because he had the luck of a male lead and had obtained Senior Kong's strength, so his strength doubled.

Gu Momo had already decided that Qu Huai would not be able to obtain this opportunity no matter what.

At this moment, Gu Momo walked over and saw that Qu Huai's eyes were still filled with a small feeling of complaint.

"Qian Qian, even if you ignore me, you don't need to find someone to take revenge on me, right?"

According to the development of the plot, Qu Huai and Gu Qianqian had already reached an ambiguous stage. Although that layer of paper hadn't been pierced, they both knew each other's intentions.

However, Gu Qianqian really wanted Qu Huai to take revenge.