There is no need for a maid to avoid suspicion

In comparison, the servants of the Ye Clan were rather shabby, and they were sent flying without any effort to blow them away.

After Ye Jingzhi and the Little Demon Phoenix toppled the phoenix, he went to sleep first. At this moment, he was awakened in a daze.

Gu Qingfeng had already rushed into the backyard.

"Ye Jingzhi, you bastard, get out of here!"

Because of Gu Momo's illness, Ye Jingzhi did not like to see her, so he did not arrange for her to be in the east wing room, but randomly placed her in a remote ear room, where servants were originally staying.

Originally, Gu Qingfeng only thought that Gu Momo's words were a bit alarmist, but when he barged in and saw Ye Jingzhi and Little Demon dressed in disheveled clothes, he did not see his sister at all.

He was so angry that he rushed forward and pulled Ye Jingzhi out, causing him to be beaten violently.

"You're really with a fox spirit! Where did you put my Gu Clan? Where did you put my sister?"

Gu Qingfeng had practiced martial arts before, and his speed was accurate and ruthless. However, Ye Jingzhi was only a scholar, and not long after, he hugged his head and shrank into a ball.

"Gu Qingfeng, I am at least a court official! You beat a court official ..." If Ye Jingzhi did not threaten, it would be fine. He threatened Gu Qingfeng, and Gu Qingfeng was even angrier.

As for Little Demon, the moment he saw State Teacher Mo Li, his three souls lost two souls.

She felt sorry for Ye Jingzhi and was worried that Mo Li would recognize her.

"Little fox, we meet again." The corners of Mo Li's lips curled into an evil smile. His eyes were like eagles, and the feeling of being targeted by a poisonous snake made one feel uncomfortable.

Back then, Little Demon had stolen the pill from Mo Li's hand, and since then, he had been in a state of being hunted down.

Mo Li was the serpent demon. Not only was the serpent demon an evil cultivator, he also walked the devil path, so his cultivation technique advanced very quickly.

The two of them looked at each other, so how could Little Demon help Ye Jingzhi?

Just as Mo Li was rolling the black silk into a ball in his hand, the little demon's eyes narrowed.

He jumped out of the window and flew away.

Poor Ye Jingzhi was beaten to death by Gu Qingfeng. If it weren't for Mo Li's pill, he might have already met King of Hell by now.

Gu Momo watched as the progress bar increased by 10%.