Kneel down for me

Gu Momo's voice wasn't the most special, but her expression of artistic conception was unique.

Almost everyone was immersed in a sentimental emotion when she finished her performance, so much so that Liang Chen, who was the second to go on stage, was under a lot of pressure.

Originally, during the rehearsal, he was still able to contend against Gu Momo. Because he was nervous, his songs were discounted a little, and he couldn't let people enter that kind of emotion, so everyone was dissatisfied.

Seeing that the judges' comments were not very satisfied with Liang Chen, the number of votes cast in front of the television also dropped.

It was difficult for Liang Chen to maintain his original smile on the stage.

Gu Momo was still calm, and the third was Chen Liangliang. There were originally only three people in the final to compete for the ranking.

Originally, Chen Liangliang had also prepared a cover for the rock music and added her own unique music style to adapt it. Although it was not as wonderful as Gu Momo and Liang Chen, it was not so ugly to lose.

The director even put away the music. Chen Liangliang slowly rose onto the stage. The accompanying dance beside her had just begun to dance when the music sounded. She bowed three times to the audience below the stage. Everyone applauded.

Thinking that Chen Liangliang was about to start performing, who knew that she would clear her throat and slowly say, "Tonight, I choose to withdraw from the competition!"

Because the sound of rock music was very loud, when Chen Liangliang said it for the first time, there were still many people who did not understand and continued to cheer crazily. But when she said it for the second time, she even asked the music to stop.

He repeated the words from both sides.

All of a sudden, everyone fell silent, including the accompanying dancers. Chen Liangliang was very satisfied with the result.

"I quit not because I didn't feel good enough, but because I felt unfair," she said. It's just unfair, Some of them went after the rich themselves, Ignoring the rules of the game, You can come and go whenever you want, '"I also used my own connections to deal with other contestants ... I could have chosen not to talk about this because I knew myself. Even if I were to compete, I would not be the first. However, I did not want to condone the shamelessness of some people in this situation, so I wanted to stand out ... You may have guessed that the person I was talking about was Bai Momo mo!"

Her success caused a huge uproar, and both the audience judges and the staff behind the scenes began to discuss.

The judges whispered to each other, and the audience and fans began to quarrel.

After Liang Chen was initially stunned, his lips curled into a smug smile. Originally, he didn't believe Chen Liangliang could do anything. He didn't expect her to use such a harmful and selfless method, but the effect was obvious.