Your Name Is Feng

"Roger!"

However, he was suddenly blocked by the red thread and was unable to move.

"Logue, what do you mean?" She suddenly had a bad premonition.

Because Logue approached with a pinhole in his hand.

"Don't move. If you prick it crooked in a while, you'll get a pustule on your body." Sure enough, Ye Susu did not dare to move.

However, as the needle stabbed into her wrist, some medicine pushed into her skin, stinging like a mosquito bite. Soon, it did not feel much pain.

But then his consciousness became more and more blurry.

'"001, throw this ugly woman back in her own car."

Not long after, Gu Momo, Chu Li Ge and the others also came back from outside. At this time, Ye Su Su drove away.

Her mind was in a mess, she didn't know why she suddenly came to this place?

Anyway, let's leave first.

It just so happened that the people on both sides brushed past each other.

After getting out of the car, Gu Momo saw Chu Li Ge's exceptionally solemn expression. Obviously, his mood wasn't very good.

After hearing what they said, Ye Pei only had doubts, but he did not recognize Gu Momo.

"In their eyes, all worthless people can be abandoned? But can people judge whether they are worth living by whether they are worth it or not?" He didn't understand.

In the past, Su Su would also complain to him.

"Mom and dad don't have time to accompany me. They don't seem to like me ..."

At that time, he would console Su Su, "No, they are just too busy. How could anyone not like Su Su who is so cute?"

That girl was too naive. She was so naive that he was just a comforting sentence, but she believed it for many years.

"Actually, from another perspective, their ruthlessness is not without their fulfillment of Su Su." If they had treated Su Su very well and abandoned her afterwards.

That child couldn't have survived for fifteen years on Junk Star!

Perhaps the Master God had arranged for her to appear just to pave the way for the mistress.

Fortunately, she also had Chu Li Ge by her side.

They both had each other, but Gu Momo had a desire to summon the night. She had never felt so intense before.