You can't even compare to a strand of her hair

Then he blinked his eyes, looking as good as the stars in the sky.

"Momo, I won't lie to you in the future, not anymore. Right, don't you think the courtyard should be renovated? The flowers I planted last time haven't been planted yet?" After saying that, he hugged Gu Momo and started to work on farming.

He hugged her all day, but he didn't feel tired.

"Momo, don't you think my cooking skills are too bad? You don't like to eat them? No matter what, just do it today. If you don't like it tomorrow, I'll buy some for you outside. You're too thin ..."

With that, regardless of whether Gu Momo responded or not, she kissed her forehead.

In his mind, she was not dead, never dead.

After a month and two months, Gu Momo's corpse unexpectedly did not rot. It was still the same as before.

A year later, Ye Mingfeng's culinary skills became better and better, and there were many crops growing underground.

Qu Huai still came to the door.

However, when he looked at Gu Momo, who was holding a red wedding dress in his arms, he was stunned for a moment.

"Wake up. Momo is already dead. It's better to let her be buried in peace." Qu Huai's heart ached when he said this.

In the past year, he had been busy with a lot of things. First, the people from Mount Hua came to find him to be the sect leader.

Then there was the dispute between the martial arts sects that he wanted to settle.

Most of the time, he focused all of his attention on finding Gu Momo and Ye Mingfeng.

However, it was as if the two of them had suddenly disappeared from the world, and there was not a single clue.

It wasn't until half a month ago that he discovered traces of it and rushed over without stopping.

Seeing this scene, he was stunned.

Gu Momo was lifelike, but Ye Mingfeng seemed to have completely changed.

He had always thought that after Gu Momo died, he would never be able to fall in love with anyone else, so he was the most loving and holy one. However, compared to Ye Mingfeng, he seemed to suddenly understand why Gu Momo would die for him in the end.

Tossing and turning this year.

The most unreasonable thing was Gu Qianqian. She had always been by his side, obedient and sensible like a copy of Gu Momo.

However, no matter what, it couldn't be Gu Momo.