I want to save Blackie

"Ruo Lin!" Long Feiye looked at her anxiously.

Of course, Jiang Ruolin wasn't hurt at all.

The two of them looked at each other and began to attack again.

This wave of attacks was very fierce. Long Feiye and Jiang Ruolin were the heroes and heroines of the plot, and they had a great advantage. Gu Mo had become the weakest link from the start. If it weren't for Chu Zhuolian's constant protection, it would have become a sieve.

Attacks of special abilities were like laser beams, beams of different colors.

Chu Zhuolian was a little better. In the end, she was strong, but no matter how strong she was, she could not completely defend against Gu Momo. Jiang Ruolin and Long Feiye were worthy of being heroes and heroines. They cooperated quite tacitly.

He completely treated Gu Momo as a target, and even if Gu Momo hid behind Chu Zhuolian, she would not be spared!

Relying on it!

"Long Feiye, you trust Arlene so much. Have you ever drank the water in Arlene's space to increase your abilities?" Seeing that she could not dodge, Gu Momo began to laugh.

Long Feiye still didn't react, but Jiang Ruolin's heart skipped a beat.

She could not trust anyone, including Long Feiye. Although the two of them were currently in an ambiguous stage, they were far from being entrusted with life and death.

Of course, in Long Feiye's heart, he was certain of Jiang Ruolin.

"What nonsense are you talking about? You're trying to sow discord again! You bitch!" As she spoke, Jiang Ruolin's icy blue attack swept towards Gu Momo.

Gu Momo hid behind Chu Zhuolian, directly amplifying the impact of her mental energy on Jiang Ruolin.

"Tsk tsk, since I'm spouting nonsense, why are you so angry? But if you really have space water, Arlene, why don't you take it out and give it a try?" Gu Momo really wanted to say what she knew. The more she said it, the more she would panic Jiang Ruolin.

However, what happened last time gave Gu Momo a big reminder that there was actually a Master God in this world.

Both heroes and heroines were chosen as the most lucky inheritors. If she revealed too much, she might break the rules of this world.

That was why she was ambiguous. From this sentence, Jiang Ruolin's mind was a little calm. In other words, Gu Momo was just guessing.

However, this confirmed her determination to kill Gu Momo.

However, he didn't see Long Feiye's suspicious expression. Jiang Ruolin's reaction was too big.

Actually, it was normal for men and women to have some secrets, but Long Feiye had placed Jiang Ruolin in a very different position. Now that he had come to such a conclusion, he felt a little wronged in his heart.