Yes, I regret it

The two of them were so close that he reached out and hooked Gu Mo Mo's collar.

"Shen Nan!" Gu Momo also recognized him.

Gu Momo had no good impression of Shen Nan. First, she could abandon her fiancée for the sake of "love at first sight". However, when he discovered that his fiancée was a good person, it was true love, and he pushed the person he liked into the tiger's mouth.

He could never figure out what he wanted, nor did he have the responsibility that a man should have.

When the two of them met, it could be said that their expressions were different.

"What are you doing here? How did you escape? Are you looking for trouble with Ruo Lin? I won't let you succeed. Get out of the base!" Shen Nan grabbed onto Gu Momo's collar.

He originally thought that he could throw Gu Momo out with one hand. No matter what, he was still an Adept. Although he didn't advance to the capital, he was still slightly stronger than an ordinary person. However, in the next moment, he was picked up by Xiao Hei and tossed away. Then, he landed heavily on the ground with a thud.

The gazes of everyone in the square were attracted to them.

Before Gu Momo could say anything, Shen Nan had already started to curse, "You bitch, as Ruo Lin said, you are indeed as hydrated as you are. You are a complete green tea bitch. You seduced me back then, and now you seduce such a man. If you want to come back and find fault with Ruo Lin, I will not let you succeed!"

When Shen Nan saw Xiao Hei, he thought that Gu Momo was able to escape from Chu Zhuolian's side because she used this face to hook up with Xiao Hei.

Seeing that more and more people were paying attention, Shen Nan felt a sense of revenge.

Since it was all because of Gu Momo, he had to tell everyone about her true face.

Gu Mo originally didn't want to pay attention to this man. She thought that his ending was obvious. She lost her legs and arms, so she couldn't go out on missions, and there was no possibility of advancing.

In this lifetime, she could only linger on. She had already let him off. Who knew that the curses he kept on cursing now would actually shift all the blame onto the original owner?

Gu Momo walked forward and said, "Scum!"

Then, he stomped heavily on his only leg that could move freely. Following Shen Nan's earth-shattering and tragic howl, he said, Gu Momo calmly retracted her feet.

Clapping his hands, he turned around and left.

Although the base could not kill people privately, fighting was no longer within the scope of control. Besides, she did not do anything. She only crippled Shen Nan's other leg.