I don't blame you anymore, hurry up and get up

"To put it bluntly, Gu Momo's ability to seduce the Emperor in the Xiangguo Temple is deep enough. Perhaps the Emperor will get tired of her one day and she will only end up in the cold palace ..." Danyang was looking forward to this day.

Anyway, she firmly believed that Gu Momo would seduce the Emperor by herself. Otherwise, how could she meet the Emperor in the Xiangguo Temple and be captured and raped by a group of people?

However, Cheng Yu was the most clear about this matter.

If he hadn't asked his elder sister to find Gu Momo that day, or if her elder sister hadn't drugged her, such a thing wouldn't have happened.

It could be said that Gu Momo's entry into the palace was part of his contribution.

When he thought of how much he cherished her and how he had entered the palace without being favored, he felt a wave of unhappiness in his heart.

"Shut up!" Cheng Yu's wrist grabbed Dan Yang's neck.

"I forbid you to speak ill of her. Did you hear that?" His red eyes were almost mad.

Dan Yang felt suffocated. Only at this point did she feel a trace of fear.

So Cheng Yu really wanted to kill her.

There was still a dagger hidden in her sleeve, and it slowly slid down, but a knife stabbed at Cheng Yu.

"Cousin, be careful." At this moment, Gu Momo didn't know where she got the courage to push Cheng Yu away.

However, Dan Yang's dagger hit her right in the bosom.

"Momo!" The crimson blood stabbed his eyes.

She actually came over to block the knife for him.

His foam was always so kind.

He remembered that when he was very young, he took her to pounce on butterflies. All the young ladies enjoyed themselves and caught the butterflies in the jar. Then, they watched as they struggled in a daze until they finally died.

They laughed at each other and said that the butterfly's wings were the most beautiful.

Only Gu Mo silently buried the butterfly's corpse in a corner.

He made fun of her for being stupid.

It's just a butterfly

But now, she realized that she was not stupid, but too kind.

"Why? Why are you doing this?" Obviously, she had rejected the proposal, but now that she had blocked such a blow for him, how could she let him forget about him?

In this life, she had become the indelible cinnabar mole in his heart, the white moonlight in front of the window.

He seemed to have been drained of everyone's strength all of a sudden, and he just wanted to carry her to the heavens like this.

"Cousin ..." The color on her face gradually faded. "No, blame ... Imperial Daughter!"

She didn't blame anyone until she died.

The corners of his mouth tried to reveal a faint smile, but before the smile could be completed, his entire gaze dimmed.

Her body softened.

Cheng Yu hugged her, but he refused to let go.

"No blame, cousin, no one is to blame. I'll wait for you to return home now. We'll pay our respects and get married." He felt so painful that it was hard to breathe, but he became numb. He felt that this was good.

This way, no one would steal his foam anymore.

In the next moment, he was kicked flying away.

"You don't deserve to be married!" Seeing the gloominess in Cheng Yu's eyebrows, Xiao Jingchen did not have the slightest bit of pleasure.

This is his woman, his queen.

"How can you die? Get up! If you don't get up on the wedding day, I will kill the nine Gu Clans!"

This woman was so ruthless!

Xiao Jingchen shook her body, only to see her body gradually turn cold in his arms.

She couldn't help but want to use her own temperature to warm her up.

"Forget it, I don't blame you anymore. Just get up. I promise that I won't have to wait for you to finish giving birth and then travel around the world when the Crown Prince grows up. Can I accompany you now? Don't sleep anymore!"

However, there was no response from the person in his arms, only a faint smile.

It was as clear and shallow as before.

"Let's go. I'll take you there right now." Xiao Jingchen picked Gu Momo up. The gentleness in his eyes was soaked with water.