Day 3

But if she made such a request to Yan Hua now, Yan Hua would definitely think that she was crazy.

And it's too late.

"Take advantage of the fact that it's not dark yet, let's make some changes first!" The compass spun too fast, indicating that there was indeed something in the room.

Jiang Yuruo ruo first gave Gu Momo and Yan Hua a a drawn talisman.

Yan Hua did not take it, but his expression was extremely angry.

'"Gu Momo, do you take our wedding seriously? We're getting married soon. We only have three days. You brought an outsider in here and are pointing fingers at our wedding room. How unlucky is this thing?"

His anger surged, but Gu Momo looked at him calmly.

"I really saw something dirty! Believe it or not, I invited this master. Please show some respect!"

In the original plot, Yan Hua's earlier performance was so affectionate that he almost thought that their relationship could defeat everything.

But what was the result?

Her body had been snatched away, and there was already another core in her body, but he didn't notice it at all.

His original body had told him before that the female ghost came to see him every night and had also asked his parents about the fact that there was a conjoined baby girl back then, but in the end, the two of them clearly had completely different personalities.

His original body was quiet, and his personality was somewhat cowardly.

However, after the female ghost borrowed the corpse to return to her soul, her personality was lively, cheerful, prominent, and powerful.

He actually didn't have the slightest bit of suspicion. Moreover, the female ghost had brought Yan Hua to the laboratory several times to provoke him. She knew that her original soul was trapped there.

A man who loved himself deeply, how could he be so confused that his lover's personality changed so much that he didn't even know the taste of his food?

Gu Momo didn't take Yan Hua seriously. It didn't matter if she got married or not, but the female ghost had to be removed.

Otherwise, it would still be a calamity.

Because of Gu Momo's words, Yan Hua's gaze was actually fixed on her.

In the end, under Gu Momo's calm eyes, she was defeated.

"Momo, I don't want the wedding to go wrong. I just think you're hallucinating! You should go take a look!" After saying that, she ignored Jiang Yuruo ruo and Gu Momo and walked out of the door.