What did Jiang Duo do to his brain

He then turned his back to the door and listened carefully for a while.

After hearing that Mu Han had completely closed the door, he heaved a sigh of relief.

He didn't blame her petty heart for being a gentleman. She had to be careful when dealing with a man she had only known for half a day, and the villain boss had to be careful again and again.

When he woke up the next day, the sun shone three times.

Gu Momo found that she had completely overslept.

She hurriedly ran out and prepared to wash up. He didn't expect that a skirt and underwear had already been placed at the door.

She remembered the one last night, which seemed to have crumpled up because of her poor sleep.

Before Gu Momo could sigh with emotion, she saw a figure walk out of the kitchen.

"What are you waiting for? Go wash your face and brush your teeth. Come and have breakfast."

It was as if they had known each other for many years.

When Gu Momo finished washing up quickly and changed into her clothes, not only did she fit everywhere, even her underwear was exactly the right size.

Her face couldn't help but turn red. After opening the door, she secretly glanced at Mu Han, who was eating breakfast slowly. She thought to herself that the boss was the boss. It was indeed abnormal.

Even women, including the size of their underwear, remembered it clearly.

Gu Momo had no appetite. She promised Father Gu that she would accompany him to complete a big project today.

Unfortunately, he didn't have a bag, a mobile phone, or money on him.

He sat down and said, "Then what? Can you lend me some money? I want to take a taxi back, and the money for my clothes will also be returned to you!"

"No hurry!" He said and brought the milk to her.

He's not in a hurry, she's in a hurry.

Perhaps seeing Gu Momo's somewhat unhappy expression, she was so angry that she was about to kill someone.

Mu Han said slowly, "I called Uncle Gu this morning. He said that he would go first for today's project. After you have a good rest, you have been busy lately. It just so happens that you have a day off."

Let him go, you big-headed bastard?

"Who told you to help me make my own decisions?" Gu Momo was speechless. This project was a good opportunity to experience. It was hard to see it, so he pushed her away just like that.