Celebrate Everywhere

At this moment, Gu Momo was chatting with Darknorth Profound.

"You said that you left your soldiers at the border for a woman, and you're so confident that they won't be annihilated?" Gu Momo asked curiously.

Darknorth Profound asked, "Will you bring a small number of soldiers to fight against Ye Hanxiao? Unless you don't want to die!"

After saying that, Gu Momo showed him the soldiers behind him. Darknorth Profound frowned slightly, not knowing what she meant.

Gu Momo laughed, "The woman you like doesn't like you at all, so how could she tell you the truth?" I admire Nangong Lianyue for coming. It's really ruthless to take advantage of a man you don't like. No matter what, the Ninth Princess still has her heart set on our Blue Moon Dynasty. After returning, there will definitely be ten tortures. Half of them will be reduced! "Compared to you, I really feel that I'm a little kind!"

Darknorth Profound suddenly realized that something was wrong. "How many of Ye Hanxiao's 300,000 soldiers are there? It can't be less than 300,000. Otherwise ..."

Even he couldn't continue. Darknorth Profound 's scouts had told him everything about Cang Yue. His impression of Night Sky Chen still existed in his cognition that he was a crown prince.

However, the fact that he dared to fight against the Ninth Prince of the War God Realm was enough to overturn his understanding.

"How much did you spend?" Darknorth Profound couldn't wait to know everything.

However, Gu Momo did not say anything. At this moment, when Nangong Lianyue saw the returning team, the corner of her mouth hooked into a smile of determination.

"Do you see? My prince won!" The words'owl 'were clearly written on the army of tens of thousands of people.

This caused Darknorth Profound to relax a lot.

Gu Momo realized that something was wrong, so she launched an offensive at this moment and attacked Nangong Lianyue. Darknorth Profound was afraid that Nangong Lianyue would be injured, so he flew up to fight with Gu Momo.

However, how could the current Gu Momo be stopped by Darknorth Profound?

Because she sensed the urgency of time, she didn't even look at Darknorth Profound. She ran to Nangong Lianyue's side at lightning speed. Nangong Lianyue wouldn't surrender and the two of them fought together.

The golden light on Nangong Lianyue's body was flourishing, but Gu Momo's murderous aura did not diminish. She even ignored the golden light and directly grabbed Nangong Lianyue's wrist. Then, she heavily struck her abdomen.

Nangong Lianyue couldn't bear it and bent back.

"This is for you!" Gu Momo lifted her up and stood in the middle of the army. In the end, she saw the crown prince riding a tall horse and holding Ye Hanxiao in his hand.

For a moment, she wanted to laugh, but she was almost cheated by Nangong Lianyue.

"Your man has lost. The one who won is my man!" After Gu Momo finished speaking, Nangong Lianyue's expression turned somewhat dejected.

At this moment, Darknorth Profound secretly slipped away. He realized that his judgement seemed to have deviated. He recalled what Gu Momo had said before and couldn't wait to rush back.

Gu Momo did not stop him.

When she saw Ye Hanxiao, a cold light flashed in Gu Momo's eyes. She walked in front of him and said, "Do you know what would happen to the 37 lives of my Gu Clan?"

No one cared as much about human life as Ye Hanxiao did.

"If you were standing in my position, you wouldn't let them off!" Ye Hanxiao said.