I didn't expect you to be such a woman

This was the first time he had heard boos on the stage, and after this review, two judges had actually given them pending confirmation.

After returning to the backstage, Liang Chen's expression turned pig liver color.

He immediately found Gu Momo.

"You must be afraid that I will defeat you, so you used such a disgraceful method, right? I really didn't expect you to be such a woman."

Gu Momo said, "..."

Although it was still to be decided, the director team had received the benefits of Sheng Xing Entertainment. Naturally, they would not really let Liang Chen wait for it to be decided, but let him advance.

Even after advancing, Liang Chen's expression still did not recover. Even Xiao Qingqing, who had come to pick him up, felt surprised.

"Who made our Heavenly King Superstar look so bad?" Xiao Qingqing asked.

Beside Xiao Qingqing sat a female host, Wang Ying. Both of them were Liang Chen's earliest harems. He didn't know what method Liang Chen had used. The two of them didn't get into a fight. Instead, they sat together and looked at Liang Chen with great concern.

"What else could it be? Of course, Ah Chen had encountered the black material. I wonder if that white foam had hooked up with the boss of Xin Yu Media. Before it exploded, Xin Yu Media was like a treasure. There was also a dedicated broker team, makeup artist, and stylist." As Wang Ying spoke, she felt sour in her heart.

She is not bad-looking, I've been running the industry for years, Only now did she manage to host such a large-scale program. Originally, she was only playing around with Liang Chen, but the more he went up, the more she had two brushes. Even Sheng Xing Entertainment's daughter was hooked up. She was determined to do so. Wang Ying gritted her teeth and designed a drunken routine to become Liang Chen's woman.

Liang Chen only thought that it was his personal charm, and he deeply believed that Wang Ying's analysis was true.

"She's going astray. She really thinks that the boss of Xinyu Media is a good person and can keep her alive for a few years. At that time, you can't dislike her ..."

What Liang Chen was thinking was that all men in the world were about the same, could the boss of Xinyu Media be an exception?

However, these words made Wang Ying and Xiao Qingqing's hearts skip a beat. However, the two of them could only slap this man first.

"Brother Chen, don't tell me you're interested in her?" Xiao Qingqing asked tentatively. In fact, she did not wish for Liang Chen to say yes. After all, few women were willing to share a man with other women.

When Liang Chen was asked by Xiao Qingqing, Gu Momo's face immediately appeared on his face. To tell the truth, Liang Chen had seen more and more people today, so his gaze naturally did not remain at the same level as before.