We Can't Marry

Gu Momo was a little embarrassed. She seemed to understand something. Although her IQ had dropped, she had at least survived several generations of fever. How could she not know about this?

What should we do? I've always thought of him as my big brother, but he wants to fuck me?

Gu Momo didn't move, and Bai Yuchen didn't dare to move.

He continued to tell Gu Momo the story of Snow White and the seven dwarves in a hoarse voice.

Gu Momo said, "..."

Holy shit, she really isn't a child.

Although she was a little mentally retarded, she really wasn't a child.

Later on, Gu Momo's stomach growled. She hadn't eaten for a long time.

"Big Brother Yu Chen, I'm hungry!" Gu Momo really didn't want to hear it anymore.

Bai Yuchen's face was also full of embarrassment, "Alright!"

The servants of the The Lin Clan , because their father and mother Lin had gone on vacation, and Gu Momo had stayed with Bai Yuchen, had also given them a vacation.

No one is helping to cook at the moment.

Bai Yuchen woke up, turned on the light, and hurriedly went downstairs.

Not long after, Gu Momo heard a pang pang pang pang pang pang pang pang pang pang pang pang pang pang pang pang pang pang pang pang

Bai Yuchen came to the kitchen and saw some eggs and noodles in the fridge. Originally, he wanted to have another bowl of noodles, but he suddenly remembered that he didn't seem to be able to cook. The moment the fire started, he burned his hand and threw the lid of the pot out.

In a hurry, Gu Momo looked at Bai Yuchen, who had always been praised by her parents to the point that there was nothing in the sky. She actually didn't know anything.

"Big Brother Yu Chen is so stupid!"

Bai Yuchen was embarrassed. Yes, he had learned everything, but he hadn't learned how to cook.

Gu Momo remembered that a long time ago, there was a person who could cook in the kitchen. No matter how late it was, as long as she was hungry, he would be able to hand over a bowl of hot noodles.

So Big Brother Yu Chen isn't him?

Gu Momo curled up her knees, hugged herself, and sat on the stairs, feeling slightly injured.

At this time, Bai Yuchen also saw Gu Momo. This appearance reminded him of a puppy he had raised a long time ago. It looked exceptionally pitiful.

He walked forward and threw away his scarf.

"Momo, we're not cooking anymore. Brother Yu Chen, can you take you out to eat?" He couldn't help but say that he hadn't mastered the skill of cooking. However, it didn't matter. He and Momo still had a long way to go.

Gu Momo nodded. The hand held by Bai Yuchen originally didn't feel anything, but now she thought of something.

"Big Brother Yu Chen, will we get married?" Ever since she was a child, she had always considered herself to be his daughter-in-law.

When she was young, nothing happened. She felt that the days were still very long, but now she was sixteen years old. If it wasn't for what happened Today , Gu Momo wouldn't be worried.

Bai Yuchen did not know why she would suddenly ask such a question.

Thinking back

His foam had finally grown up. It was not the little girl from the beginning, but a graceful and elegant girl. Many people looked at him with admiration as they walked on the streets.