Actually, You Don't Hate Me, Do You

Yang Jian said, "..."

After that, how could he let him roar in front of him?

Unfortunately, his sister was still at the door. Seeing this scene, he thought that he had confirmed the innocence between himself and Xiao Xiao.

Sister should be very happy. Who knew that the Three Holy Mother would look at him with disdain? "Second brother, you know that Xiao Xiao is affectionate towards you. But you actually let down her friendship like this. I really misjudged you!"

After saying that, Yang Lian flew away angrily.

Yang Jian said, "..."

So, did he do something wrong again?

What kind of brain circuit is this sister?

Yang Jian, who had thought for a long time but failed, looked in the direction where his third sister had left and sighed inaudibly.

After returning to the mouth of the Guanjiang River, the days had changed. For example, Gu Momo, who used to like to stick to Yang Jian, was often unable to see anyone during the day.

When they asked the six Meishan brothers, they weren't sure either.

"I thought I heard earlier that she went to the human market!" Boss Kang said with some uncertainty.

She always felt that after going to the Heavenly Court for a while, the Heavenly Roaring Dog seemed to have become very different. There was nothing specific about it. In the past, when she was happy, she would shake her tail and flatter him. She couldn't help but want to lick him. She gritted her teeth when she was unhappy, wanting someone else to play with her or something.

Everyone said that Yang Jian had an affair with Xiao Xiao. They absolutely didn't believe it. Other than her human form, where else did she look like a woman?

He was clearly a dog!

But this time?

He always felt that when he came back, he didn't shake his head and wanted to lick them anymore. Instead, he ran away reservedly.

This is so weird.

"Market?" Yang Jian's eyebrows twitched. It wasn't that she hadn't been to the human market before. She had been there before when she hadn't transformed into a human form. However, that time was too long ago.

She went over there, what could she do?

Don't use magic to frighten others!

Don't be frightened by others, after all, her mind is so pure.

Yang Jian's heart was very uneasy. Boss Kang said nonchalantly, "What can a dog do? She can only go to the market to steal two bones ..."

As soon as he finished speaking, he was swept over by Yang Jian's cold eyes, and he was so scared that he shut his mouth.

Second Master is so scary Today.

However, the Roaring Heavenly Dog had always been a treasure in Second Master's heart. Was he committing a taboo?

Not long after, she saw Yang Jian flying towards the market in the mortal world. She didn't know where she had gone since there were so many towns below.

Gu Momo pawned the jade scraps Yang Jian had made Yang Lian's jade hairpin with the pawn shop in the city. After she had the money, she rushed to the clothing shop, bought new clothes, went to the jewelry shop, sold hairpins, Hua Sheng, Jin Bu Yao, and even went to the rouge shop to buy rouge.

Although she is a dog, her IQ has not dropped.

After buying a bunch of things, he didn't forget to buy two pieces of ox bone molars. He didn't know what his master liked to eat, but he also packed up all the snacks.