Be accustomed to foxy tricks

"So it's Young Master Qu, please!" It seemed like he had been waiting for a long time.

Speaking of which, although everyone respected Gu Qianqian as their Alliance Leader, the heroes of the martial arts world weren't fools. On the one hand, they were afraid of Elder Kong's relationship, and on the other hand, they were concerned that Gu Qianqian had provided so much information.

That was why he planned to use all his tricks to get Gu Qianqian to give orders in front of the Alliance Leader. In fact, it was the original Sect Leader of Mount Heng, Zheng Hui, who gave the order.

He had a son who fell in love with Gu Qianqian at first sight, so the people below respected Gu Qianqian more.

However, the problem was that Zheng Hui's son was short and fat. Apart from his martial arts skills, all aspects made Gu Qianqian want to vomit.

At this time, Gu Qianqian was truly unable to ride a tiger. She had forced Gu Momo and Ye Mingfeng to a dead end, so she had also forced herself to a dead end.

Especially Zheng Qiang who had said that as long as the Devil Religion was eradicated and killed Ye Mingfeng, the two of them would get married together.

Gu Qianqian looked at Zheng Qiang and wanted to vomit, let alone get married?

Therefore, secretly, she was still sending people to look for news about Qu Huai, thinking of a way to get Qu Huai to kill the people from the Hengshan Sect.

When Gu Momo and the others were about to meet Gu Qianqian, Zheng Qiang finally found out the news.

"Who is Qu Huai? You want him to come see you!" In fact, Zheng Qiang had already found out Qu Huai's identity in private.

Gu Qianqian felt very nauseous in her heart, but things had already been revealed. She could not say that she liked Qu Huai, so all her efforts had been wasted.

"Don't you know? Gu Momo cares about Qu Huai very much. If you capture Qu Huai, Gu Momo will definitely come."

Zheng Qiang narrowed his eyes and asked, "Does your sister really look exactly like you?"

His perverted expression had already betrayed his thoughts.

I didn't expect this guy to flatter me normally, but he actually had thoughts about Gu Momo. It was really disgusting to Gu Qianqian.

However, she still needed to use Zheng Qiang now, and if she really caught Gu Momo at that time, Zheng Qiang would enjoy Gu Momo first, and she would be able to escape.

"Yes, my sister is actually more beautiful than me. Otherwise, the Demon Cult's Sectlord wouldn't like her anymore." Gu Qianqian said.

Zheng Qiang's heart immediately itched.

"Very good, really very good. Someone, quickly catch Qu Huai!" Zheng Qiang immediately gave the order.