Peacock Dance

Although she comforted her father like this, she knew better than anyone else that no matter if anyone believed her or not, her reputation would be damaged.

At this point, it was impossible for her to withdraw.

The championship finals were in two days. Before the competition, someone called Gu Momo and asked her to meet at a hotel. It sounded like a woman.

However, Gu Momo refused. A place like the hotel was not safe. Once they met, it would be hard to say anything if they were photographed.

However, the voice on the phone slowly said, " Bai Momo , I can punch 300,000 yuan on your card. You can quit this match, right?"

"Why?" Gu Momo's voice was very calm. If she wasn't mistaken, the woman who called her now was Xiao Qingqing, one of Liang Chen's future harems. She was also the woman who forced the original owner to a dead end.

Xiao Qingqing liked Liang Chen a little at the moment, but this was not the absolute reason. It was more because Sheng Xing had taken a fancy to Liang Chen's potential. Liang Chen had to stand out in this year's draft with an absolute advantage.

As for Gu Momo's existence, the topic of the scandal with Liang Chen was absolutely not allowed by Sheng Xing.

Xiao Qingqing had also understood Gu Momo's background. Three hundred thousand was definitely not a small number for her.

At this moment, Gu Momo had already pressed the recording button. Xiao Qingqing said on the other end of the phone, "There's no need to ask so much. I only need a little bit of you to leave to get money. If you don't leave, even if you participate, you won't get any rankings."

Her words could be considered a threat. Gu Momo asked, "You guys did this to hire the navy to create rumors on the Internet, didn't you?"

Xiao Qingqing remained silent for a while. Obviously, she did not expect Gu Momo to ask such a question.

However, she didn't admit it so brainlessly.

Gu Momo only mocked, "Your methods are really despicable. I think you think you can hold a rookie to the top, but you're afraid that they won't be able to compete for me, so you used such a despicable method ..."

Before Gu Momo could say anything, Liang Chen's voice came from the other end of the phone, " Bai Momo , don't think that I can't compete with you. This time, if you lose, you will give up this match completely!"

When Xiao Qingqing said that a woman like Gu Momo would use money to buy her off, Liang Chen felt the same way in his heart.

Therefore, he did not stop her from making a phone call. Xiao Qingqing opened the speakerphone again. Liang Chen listened at the side. Although Gu Momo did not name her Dao surname, he felt that Gu Momo was mocking her in his heart. He would think that he could not compare to her.