Championship throne

Even many of their peers shook their heads when they saw this.

Of course, there were also people who thought that they had keenly sensed something from Liang Chen's words and quickly looked at Gu Momo.

Wait until

At this moment, the votes of the two of them were already very close, and there was only a few votes left.

However, the host still needed to sell a key point at a critical moment.

'"Now is the most critical moment. We want to see who the star of the future standing on our championship tonight is. Do you want to know? Hold your breath, 5, 4 ..."

When he shouted "1", the screen was still flashing rapidly, but Gu Momo had already surpassed Liang Chen.

Wait until 0, the screen is frozen.

All of Gu Momo's fans stood up, extremely excited.

"Congratulations, Momo. Tonight, you are worthy of being the champion. You are also the future star, so please step onto the throne!"

The male host was also very excited, but the female host silently looked at Liang Chen's expression. Liang Chen's expression was already tense. Gu Momo hugged the two hosts and shook hands with the judges.

When he returned to embrace his opponent, Liang Chen suddenly waved his hand. "It's not fair. This is simply an unfair match. Bai Momo mo, it must be you who did something! It must be!"

He suddenly blamed Gu Momo, causing an uproar in the crowd. Gu Momo raised her eyes, and the rare lake seemed to ripple with coldness.

"Mr. Liang is not lose? That's right, Mr. Liang has been walking all the way, Bon voyage, Your work has always been popular, with different styles, popular, "So I gave you a big halo. I always thought that Mr. Liang's works reflected Mr. Liang's character. His works with different styles must have experienced different ups and downs in life. This competition is just a new experience for you. However, it seems that Mr. Liang is different from what I imagined ..."

Gu Momo's words were meaningful. Originally, it was nothing, but Liang Chen had a guilty conscience. These works weren't originally his.

"What nonsense are you talking about? Naturally, I did these works, you bitch ..." He cursed, but he blinded everyone.

He made a fool of himself on the stage, but in the end, he was invited down by the staff.

As for the judges, they looked at each other. It was unknown if the audience had heard Liang Chen's song this evening. They felt that Liang Chen's song was a little strange. Logically speaking, this song "Remembrance" should have some experience. Only then could they be able to incorporate their feelings into the music, so that it could be vividly expressed. However, Liang Chen's lyrics and composition were not bad, but he was far from being able to express the artistic conception of this song.