I didn't harm them

The pain in his legs hadn't disappeared, but compared to the pain in his legs, the resentment in his heart was even deeper.

No matter what, he couldn't allow Gu Momo to have any influence on Jiang Ruolin.

Jiang Ruolin wasn't concerned about Shen Nan's legs. She was just highlighting her own beauty and truth and comparing them with Gu Momo.

Actually, from the bottom of his heart, he had already filed a case to applaud Shen Nan. He wished that Shen Nan would not live in this world.

However, her gentle words not only brought unprecedented warmth to Shen Nan, but also made Long Feiye, who had been paying attention to her, jealous.

He rushed to the plaza, ignoring the presence of so many people, directly picked up Jiang Ruolin and ran away.

"Long Feiye, what are you doing?" Jiang Ruolin struggled a few times and found that she could not break free from Long Feiye's embrace. She was angry and angry.

Her strength was already unmatched by anyone in the base. After saving Long Feiye, he had always been her right hand man.

When did this man become so powerful?

Since Long Feiye had fallen in love with Jiang Ruolin in his heart, he naturally didn't want to see this woman still helping his ex-fiance. Even though he knew that the two of them wouldn't have any relationship, he wasn't happy.

All in all, Long Feiye carried Jiang Ruolin away under everyone's gaze.

That night, Long Feiye explained his identity and expressed his love forcefully.

Jiang Ruolin had always liked Long Feiye. During this period of time, Long Feiye had quietly helped her deal with so many problems. Moreover, because of her, such a proud person actually chose to hide and live under others.

Jiang Ruolin, who was originally desperate for love after her rebirth, was touched.

Not to mention how the two of them talked about each other.

However, on this night, Gu Momo felt that there were many more people staring at them from outside.

It seemed like there was a commotion today. Shen Nan had already told Jiang Ruolin about her arrival.

Gu Momo wasn't nervous in her heart. It seemed that she had better find a chance to leave the team tomorrow to participate in the mission. Only she and Xiao Hei had a better chance.

Thinking of this, she actually fell asleep peacefully.

However, after tossing and turning for an entire night, Shen Nan, who was thinking about how to torture Gu Mo Mo to death, finally acted the next day.