You have a good meal today

At any rate, Gu Momo's face wished she could get under the table, but Mu Han was still unsatisfied.

"Mm, next time pay attention, you should drive home!"

Mu Han's words caused the gazes of the policemen to change.

Driving home, oh, this scene is Young Master Mu, old chauffeur

Gu Momo secretly stepped on Mu Han's foot. That was a slender heel that was 7cm tall. The tip of the heel poked into the back of his foot. Gu Momo thought that he would jump up.

"Wife, do you think I'm not working hard enough?" He said with a spoiled smile.

Gu Momo said, "..."

Gu Momo really didn't have the face to continue staying. What gave her the illusion that Mu Han would stop here?

By the time the matter was settled, it was already dark after coming out of the bureau. Not far away, Gu Momo had already seen the flash.

However, this matter had already caused quite a stir along the way, and she wasn't worried about what kind of headlines the newspaper would have tomorrow.

The wealthy daughter kissed the young master of the Mu Clan in the car without knowing that the traffic police were here?

Gu Momo trembled coldly!

Because of this, Gu Momo firmly refused to eat at Mu Han's house.

This wolf-like person was really scary when she went to the bottom of her heart.

Sending Gu Momo home, Mu Han's heart was really uncomfortable. Why was he so stupid and greedy for a moment, but his wife didn't go home with him.

On the way home, Mu Han's eyes were filled with grief.

Gu Momo suppressed a smile in her heart, but she still couldn't reveal it.

However, as soon as they got home, Father Gu and Mother Gu were waiting for Gu Momo in the living room.

Gu Momo came back with a snort. She was in a good mood now. The two elders looked at each other and heaved a sigh of relief.

"Dad, Mom, why haven't you two fallen asleep yet?" Gu Momo thought. Ever since she confirmed her relationship with Mu Han, the two of them hadn't been worried about her coming back late at night.

Father Gu said, "I'm waiting for you."

Gu Momo couldn't see through the mysterious expression on the old couple's face when he was so sincerely pestered by Mother Gu .

So he looked at them suspiciously and sat down, "Dad, Mom, do you two have something to tell me?"